{Vampire: The Masquerade - OOC} New York by Night

Vychtorya

First Post
Hey Reap - as far as the vote on the color thing goes...I kinda like it. It adds personal flare to your posts and emphasis to Nik's actual words, but whatever you decide at the end of your voter tally, majority vote or no, it's cool with me.

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Vychtorya said:
That's okay Kit, you helped me get an opportunity to play and try out some of Vych's vampiric powers. I thought I'd play a little too. :)

I felt that by your previous posts, you were okay with some confict to start to flare up between Vych and Cait. It will definitely make for some good stories I think. :)

Yes! I do want some conflict with them -- honestly I want conflict with everyone -- meaning being on edge. I mean Cate has some serious issues.

err though now I have to completely rewrite all my previous posts and so will Shalimar - so you'll have give us a couple of days to fix all that

Catulle

Hero
Hey guys,

I think it's pretty internally consistent if we go with the spin that the Dread Gaze pretty much came as a shock to everybody's system enough that there was time for the door to get closed and things to move ahead before the characters came fully to their senses. At least, it'll minimize the impact on the (very good) tuition scene you folks have been working up, to the degree that you'd only need minor edits for ease of reading. The conflict, such as it is, could be picked up in the next 'scenelet', for example.

Now see me go home and try to fix my LAN (again) :(

So I'll probably post tomorrow...

Regards,

Barry

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
It doesn't make too much sense as is, but I think everyone has the idea. I think all that really needs to be done to make it flow is stop your first post after she puts the cd in, but before she hits play(this is if you feel we have to change anything only).

Then Vych says her piece, scares the bejesus out of us, I change my first post to telling her not to be so mean, and once we are alone, we repost our original posts. It keeps the feel of what everyone was trying to get across?

So how does that sound?

EDIT: that or go with barry's thoughts, which I thinka re pretty much right on track

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Catulle said:
I think it's pretty internally consistent if we go with the spin that the Dread Gaze pretty much came as a shock to everybody's system enough that there was time for the door to get closed and things to move ahead before the characters came fully to their senses. At least, it'll minimize the impact on the (very good) tuition scene you folks have been working up, to the degree that you'd only need minor edits for ease of reading. The conflict, such as it is, could be picked up in the next 'scenelet', for example.

Barry

I would if it were someone else, but remember what I told you (in the email waaaaay back) about why Caitlyn is uncomfortable and distant around Vychtorya + Carrick? This would definitely bring some stuff exploding to forefront because of that and Cate's er..."ability". The impact is going to be actually twice - first the dread gaze (as per normal) - then the visual effect of it + pyschological (as per Cate's personal issues).

It'll all be explained when I get home and make my first revised post why that is so. I just didn't want to spill the beans all at once in OOC.

Krizzel

First Post
Ashrem Bayle said:
I don't mind it being in color, but I would prefer a different color. That red is hard on the eyes with this background.
Definitely. I prefer no colors, just plain old quotes " ". If there have to be colors though, light colors are best (but not bright - hopefully that makes sense).

Krizzel

First Post
Catulle said:
Well, thank heaven for quiet days at work. I've updated on the IC thread... I wasn't sure about the tone for you, Krizzel, so I kept it pretty neutral for you to build on. If you want it edited in any way, just let me know.
Looks fine to me ;) It's going to take me a few posts to work into it too. Now to find some suitable soundtrack choices...I warn you, my sense of humor is sometimes odd.

Whew, here's hoping I can get my home set-up sorted out tonight (are you in the UK too, Krizzel?).

Regards,

Barry
Nope I'm in NY. What made you think that (just curious ;))?

KitanaVorr

First Post
ooo

he looks very kewl, Krizzel, chalk that up to someone else I'd like to run into for a scene (lol well - not as a snack but you know what I mean)

Krizzel

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
ooo

he looks very kewl, Krizzel, chalk that up to someone else I'd like to run into for a scene (lol well - not as a snack but you know what I mean)

Aww, I can put some points in Herd and Caitlyn could be it :p

IC post up too but my music link isn't working, I'll need your help later to figure out what's wrong.

Remove ads