• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vampire: the Masquerade - The Sabbat [Rated R]

KitanaVorr

First Post
wow!

Thank you very very much for that nice long post of an explanation. Hehe its very useful and I really do appreciate it.

So the Salubri were just 7, then someone created a bunch of them and now there are hundreds and those are called the Antitribu Salubri?

Their gift is a 3rd eye? What does it do?

Tokiwong

First Post
Well... what does it do... hmmm... in game terms... it does really nothing, but is tied to their Discipline Valeren, which is a path of righteous wrath, and allows them to cause pain to others, and End the Watch (help someone pass on), sense how hurt someone is, a fairly support ability

Tokiwong

First Post
I used to play this game alot, mainly Dark Ages, but have not played in a while, still own alot of White Wolf Books though, m personal faves are the Kindred of the East, the Kuei-Jin

KitanaVorr

First Post
Tokiwong said:
I used to play this game alot, mainly Dark Ages, but have not played in a while, still own alot of White Wolf Books though, m personal faves are the Kindred of the East, the Kuei-Jin

Why's that? How are they different?

(besides the obvious)

Tokiwong

First Post
just very differnt creatures entirely, they just drain blood, but the life energy of people, they can drain energy from someone's breath, and the more enlightened can take it from Dragon Lines, and places of power...

Oh and they are not bitten and turned, they are all sinners, who went to hell, and for one reason or another returned to Earth as Hungry Ghosts, as some kind of Kharmic Debt, some are fairly obvious like murderers, while others are more specific to the region, such as failing the family, or dishonor, but all Kuei-Jin are demons in a way, and have returned from hell to repay their debt

They are similar to Sabbat, in that they do not care much for humanity, and they recognize they are not human anymore, but something far more, and less, they can have children, depending on what kind of life energy they take, the Yin which is cold, and death like, or the yang, which is vibrant and full of life...

there is more... but well that is the gist, kind of :)

Tokiwong

First Post
hmmm weaknesses... they are weak to wood, and Iron, depending on if they are Yin or Yang balanced... those that have perfect balance, are not weak to either, and by weak i mean can be staked... they are weak against the sun, but can survive much longer then Cainites in some happenstances...

KitanaVorr

First Post
hehe

So many to choose from - decisions, decisions! Well, that's what makes it fun, eh? Are you sure you don't want to be the Storyteller, Toki?

hmm hmm hmmmmmmmmm? :D

KitanaVorr

First Post
Tokiwong said:
tempting, but I run quite a few games already... :) we shall see, Sabbat have always been my fave

oh my dear Tokiwong! Don't you want to pay me back for nearly getting Chase shot in the posterior? think of all the horrid things you can make happen in Sabbat...

or maybe I shouldn't give you ideas...yeah...esp with what's coming up...yeah...:D

Remove ads