Vampire: the Masquerade - The Sabbat [Rated R]

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Here we continue our quest to convert a perfectly good d20 board to the dark side. Unlike the other Vampire game currently running on the boards, this game is set up to have it's player fill the roll of a Sabbat pack.

However, we are going to need a good storyteller to pull this off.

So far, we already have a few PCs:
Myself, KitanaVorr, Catulle & Tory Adore already have saved slots.

Any other new PCs would be up to the storyteller.

The game could run alongside our existing Camarilla game, or be its own beast entirelly. Any specifics are up to the storyteller. Anyone interested should check out the Vampire game currently running to see how these things work. We are hoping for a darker, more degenerate game with Sabbat characters. R to NC-17 rating I would assume.

That said, my avatar should make my personal choice of clan pretty clear.

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
oh yes...the dark side...

I think 3 of us want to do Tzimisce (though as for me, I'm of course always wavering with 5 new character ideas a second) and not sure what Catulle had in mind.

Either way, I'm pretty much new at Sabbat (as I was with the current vampire game when it started) so whoever volunteers for the distinction of Storyteller...be oh so patient! :)

Jemal

Adventurer
I'ld offer to do it, if not for the fact that I don't have the kind of experience you'ld need to pull it off. Good luck, though.

Catulle

Hero
Hiya,

Thought I should get myself subscribed to this one; I'm really pretty unfussy in regards to character. Given that I tend to dabble with concepts a lot, I'm happy to play to the group as a whole.

Regards,

Barry

Fanog

First Post
I was hoping to enter a game of Vampire here, but I don't think I'd do well in a Sabbat game. How degenerate are you planning on making this?

Also, I'm not well-versed on the Sabbat in general, so I too couldn't be StoryTeller. Sorry...

Fanog

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Fanog said:
How degenerate are you planning on making this?

I suppose it is up to the DM and the player in question. Remember however, some Sabbat do things to intentionally divorce themselves from their humanity.

It's not uncommon to through parties where humans hang upside down with their throats cut, vampires bathing in blood, etc.

It really depends on the vampire in question. in general, the Tzimisce and Toreador Antitribu are probably the worst, though some Lasombra on the Path of Night can be pretty bad.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hmm

Are there some other forums on the board where more vampire players frequent? Maybe we should toss in a request there to see if we can find someone knowledgeable who can run the game?

reapersaurus

First Post
I forget - why can't Catulle run this one too? ;)

If a Sabbat game is run, and Tory is playing, I would like to play, even though I think the novelty of playing complete degenerates will wear off if we delve into the characters as much as we have in the Camarilla game.

I'd fancy playing a kick-ass Assamite from the East.

Remove ads