• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Vecna: Eve of Ruin Coming 2024

Just revealed by WotC, a multiverse spanning adventure which goes up to level 20 and features cameos from famous D&D characters. More info when we have it! Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

IMG_2048.jpeg

Just revealed by WotC, a multiverse spanning adventure which goes up to level 20 and features cameos from famous D&D characters. More info when we have it!

Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
If PCs are getting a power boost or shift due to the revision, it isn't out of this world to wonder whether the old adventures will stand up to 2024 parties, or whether the expectation is that when running the old adventures the GM will use the new monster stats. I honestly don't understand why some people get so reactionary at the slightest suggestion that they actually, you know, made changes in the new books.
except no one is making the argument you are suggesting....we are saying the rules are the same, and you can use the old or new monsters. Nothing more or less. I could swear you said we couldn't up thread.....but maybe not.

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
except no one is making the argument you are suggesting....we are saying the rules are the same, and you can use the old or new monsters. Nothing more or less. I could swear you said we couldn't up thread.....but maybe not.
I just asked. And yes @Parmandur has said repeatedly that everything with be mathematically the same between the 2014 and 2024 materials so that all will be completely interchangeable. I assume they are a WotC employee, having such precise knowledge.

Remove ads

Remove ads