VGT Comparisons

heruca

Explorer
Any day now (I hope), Snikle will be posting Q&A "interviews" submitted by several of the VGT/VTT developers. Those should provide additional insights regarding what each program's design philosophy is, what new features are expected in future versions, etc.

Look for the Q&As on the iCon site or its forums sometime before the 24th.

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
Is iCon even going to happen? Less than a week to the Con and the Scheduled Games page is blank. There are some games mentioned in the forums, most of them with "information coming soon" on them. No talk about anyone having signed up to play anything. I was going to try a FG game just to compare with Klooge, but it's not looking promising.

heruca

Explorer
I'm not sure why you're not seeing the scheduled games, but I see folks signed up to several events. Did you register? Maybe you need to be registered and signed in in order for the games to show up.

Redrobes

First Post
Yeah, its happenin, im as ready as ill ever be and I'm running 6 demo events. Theres a few slots taken but plenty of spaces to fill.

Everything you need to run in a demo slot for ViewingDale is right here

Book a place by clicking into the schedule.

There are about 6 FG demo / adventures being run - a cursory click on a few of these showed details of the adventures being run. Reply to the post saying that you want to play on that session.

If your not seeing the schedule or the details of the games behind the links then post a help mail into the FUM forum on this thread.

If you cant post to that thread then you might need to check your registration. If you think that its good then PM me and ill take it up - even if your into FG only.

Remove ads