[Vile] Maiden of Pain's Redemption

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Loviana finds Orshallan in his room, carefully tucking a few last things into a backpack. A glimmering, silvery breastplate and a dark mace chased with gold lie nearby, as if ready for him to spring into action at any time. Hearing the door open, Orshallan leaves his packing to embrace Loviana.*

"Things are going well, Jenar I think will be a better High Righteousness than I. He simply has no ties outside the church and his devotion to it is total. He also carries the title of Grand Forbidder, which will gain him much prestige where it is needed. I leave the church in capable hands. What passed dearheart? You seem troubled."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loviana: Half-Nymph/Female (Unfettered/Bondblade)

* Loviana listens to Orshallan’s words with fringe interest and fake smile, it’s not out of rudeness but the simple fact that her mind is preoccupied. Loviana quickly frowns at Orshallan’s observation while deny of it quickly formed on her lips but his loving eyes make her stop in mid stride. *

“I’ve hidden my true feelings so well from all over the years to a point where only I know my true self yet here you set and look at me like a book you’ve read to many times.” Her frown turns into a slight smile, “It will take some getting use to but I rather like the idea of you knowing me so well.”

Her face turns serious as she offers a small sigh, “They know of our love, and I’ve been marked my love. They seek to reeducate me, to show me through pain that I will always belong to Loviatar…” her face pale at the thought she shakes her head and gives a strong smile in the hopes or easing his worry, “Its not unexpected but I had hoped to be free of the city before it happened.”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"We will be safe in the temple tonight, and tomorrow I will employ all the power I have to be sure we leave the city with little notice. I will protect you, if you let me, or I will fight alongside you, but I will not see you hurt for their jealousy," Orshallan says, steel in his voice and he enfolds her in a tight embrace.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Grinning at his brave words Loviana can’t help but feel the truth that resides in his words, they give her the hope and comfort that she had hoped to give him. *

“I know you will my dear, and I’m quite pleased to have you protecting me…” Her grin turns mischievously as she pulls him closer still into her embrace, “I believe the young maiden owes a certain type of payment for this protection I’m I right my noble sir?”

* Not willing to risk his reply Loviana quickly starts to kiss him with all of her built up passion… *

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"None taken more willingly," Orshallan whispers, pulling her back with him to the bed. The two lovers lost themselves in their newly-found passion, Orshallan's strength complimenting Loviana's experience. She gave him everything she could, to show her love to him, luxuriating in her pleasure and his. She arced her back and then leaned forward, her coppery-locks gleaming in the candlelight. But to her horrified gaze she suddenly saw her hair turn from red to deepest midnight, as black as Loviatar's heart. In her ears she could hear the laughter of the Maiden of Pain as she felt a horrible wrenching pain in her soul...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Loviana shocked and horrified abruptly disengages from Orshallan, her experience and natural grace makes this a pain free experience for all. As she sits, her legs up around her chest with her arms hugging them she stairs with transfixed eyes at the stray locket of hair. *

“It’s gone… I’ve strayed to far from the flock.”

* Her eyes never move, and besides her breathing she sits in a near catatonic state. *

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Orshallan takes her in his arms for many long minutes, speaking gently to her and trying to ease her fears.*

"We will be gone at first light, and they can't hurt us in the temple. We will not look like what they expect us to, and we will travel as swiftly as our steeds can carry us. And they will have to fight though me to lay a finger on you," he says, strength and determination in his voice.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Moving deeper into his embrace, her own green eyes wet, Loviana steers into Orshallan’s dark blue eyes as a sense of dead and worry takes of her. *

“Oh Orshallan! I love you and am I’m honored at your love and determination but don’t underestimate them… Please my dear, I don't think I could live with myself if anything happened to you.”

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Do not worry, my love. I don't intend on taking foolish chances, and I will treat Loviatar's children with all due caution. I am not entirely unfamiliar of their vindictiveness," he murmurs.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Loviana smiles slightly knowing that his words of cautions are true but she only speaks of her curiosity as she moves slightly in his embrace so she can hold him back. *

“Oh? How did you discover their vindictive streak?”

Remove ads