[Vile] Maiden of Pain's Redemption

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loviana: Half-Nymph/Female (Unfettered/Bondblade)

“Excellent, I think that solves our problem…” Loviana turns towards Orshallan, “I imagine we both should go then?”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Loviana... What about involving the authorities? Even if we were to discover the secrets of the Velvet Arrow, there is surely more going on there than three alone can handle. We risk getting ourselves caught if we are not careful. And I strongly suggest, as a priest, a friend, and to you Loviana, a beloved, that you dedicate your hearts to another god before entering this venture. I do fear for both of you if you don't," Orshallan says, looking extremely concerned.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Loviana smiled at Orshallan’s concern but she didn’t have any answers for his more important question, no deity had called to her and as time went on she had begun to wonder if she could be what Orshallan wanted her to be and if he could be what she needed him to be. To her it simply wasn’t a good time to discus such a matter, “Very true we do need to be careful but as you pointed out without observing them we might simply give them fair warning by alerting the authorities. We need some answers before we can react.”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"As long as we are simply observing," Orshallan says with a curt nod, his expression relaxed just a hair. "But please, you both need to rest, it has been a long and terrible day for both of you."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Loviana grins as she replies mischievously, “I’m not promising to anything,” but as she stands she allows Orshallan to take her into his arms, “but you are right about it having been a long day.”

She makes protest and allows Orshallan’s to guide her to his bed.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Orshallan will guide the two women to the Leafing Branch, an inn in the middle of a pristine park mostly, catering to elves and nature-lovers. It's actually made out of a living tree, and real leaves, plants, and mosses are used for the beds. It's a very unlikely place to find the trio, probably why Orshallan picked it. He pays for a small suite so Wira can be close, but they can also have privacy. The place is decorated with living plants and flowers, and windows of opaque crystal are set in the sides of the tree to provide light while keeping privacy. The bathrooms are satin-smooth wooden tubs filled with cool waterfalls, with a discrete room set aside for private business. The beds are actually quite soft, and snacks in the form of the berries growing above the "headboard" are easily obtained.*

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

With a look of approval Loviana tours the rooms her perverted mind already scheming various lovemaking ideas but none of them compare to the sight and sound of the waterfall and the vivid memories it conjured in her mind of a former powerful and forceful lover.

The memories cause a tingling sensation from the tips of her dainty toes to full lips and Loviana turns, almost in regret, towards Orshallan, a man who didn’t duplicate the strength nor the forcefulness of the former lover she now craved.

Hiding her feelings and slowly, as if not sure what to say or how to say it, Loviana spoke about what he had said in the integration room, “So… You think I should rededicate my soul already…. but Orshallan no deity has called out to me.”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"I do not wish to push you, or force you. We came together in and of ourselves, as we were. It's just that... what Wira went through... It tears me up inside to ever think of that happening to you!" Orshallan says, crushing her in his embrace. "Another god could shield your heart and soul from such a fate, and I hope that some day you will find one that calls to you."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Loviana returns Orshallan’s embrace but can’t help but frown in hidden contempt of his response, she wasn’t weak willed and would never scream out in pain like the thin-skinned Wira did, but when she lovingly pushes Orshallan away she’s nothing more than a charming smile.

“Dearest, I have you by my side so I imagine it will never be but I assure you that I wouldn’t scream out, well at least in pain, in that’s what brought her to that fate.”

Remove ads