Viridian Plague OOC 2, orphaned by Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
They'd still heal! :p

Yes, so stop giving races a Dex penalty, especialy ones that don't tend to wear armour...just think, he'd have +1 Init and +1 AC without that. :]

And how about something he can use his turning ability on, as it's a damned useless ability currently, especialy when he spent a feat to enhance it. ;)
There's five (or perhaps six, but I group five and six together) 'chunks' of monsters, two of which are turnable by Trayah. After finishing mandatory chunk 1, you chose chunk 4, which contains the most similar sorts of monster to chunk 1 ;) Chunks 2 and 3 both have turnable monsters for Trayah. Chunk 5 is just plain deadly :lol:

As to Lacerta, they get such a huge Natural Armour bonus because of the Dex penalty ;)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Shut up about the IC hate--IC just gave you TWO 20s in a row!
Yes, it certainly did, but in a completely useless way...what a waste! That just proves IC hates me, as if it'd done that first, Trayah might have been close to dropping the second dog, instead of completely obliterating the first. :p

Of course if I'd had any idea how many dogs there were, or where they were, I wouldn't have moved Pleione and Trayah there. :mad: So please, a better reporting of the number of enemies in future and where they are.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Yes, it certainly did, but in a completely useless way...what a waste! That just proves IC hates me, as if it'd done that first, Trayah might have been close to dropping the second dog, instead of completely obliterating the first. :p

Of course if I'd had any idea how many dogs there were, or where they were, I wouldn't have moved Pleione and Trayah there. :mad: So please, a better reporting of the number of enemies in future and where they are.
They weren't there originally--they specifically broke off from fighting all the rest of the people to come kill you ;) That would have happened no matter where you moved them, and frankly the DDoor->Entangle definitely bought you a bunch of time. Personally I would have tried Sanctuary or Fly, but it worked for a while.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
They weren't there originally--they specifically broke off from fighting all the rest of the people to come kill you ;) That would have happened no matter where you moved them, and frankly the DDoor->Entangle definitely bought you a bunch of time. Personally I would have tried Sanctuary or Fly, but it worked for a while.
I assume they were in the loose circle surrounding us, though. :confused: My point though is knowing there were a lot more dogs, which didn't attack initially, would have changed my tactics (hence my request for better reporting of the situation we're in, in future).

Trayah wouldn't have taken Pleione with him when he DDed (which he needed to do to escape the three dogs attacking him), if he'd known there were a large number of dogs yet to act. Then instead of staying to defend Pleione as he did (which wouldn't have been necessary), he would have cast Fly or something to take himself out of harms way.

Then, I didn't think the dogs would immediately spot them 120 feet away in the undergrowth either...especially when there was no reason for them to be looking there.

Last edited:

Remove ads