Voyages of Sinbad - experimental narrative system.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Here is a vague overview for Khazahar Fehroos, an Alchemist and Magician originally from Addis Ababa in Ethiopia.

Athletics 0
Wisdom 4
Cunning 2
Social 1
Role: Mage

I think it will be fun to develop his background organically through flashbacks and such. So I will add elements of background as we play.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hey Someone, you got a slot for someone else? I just saw this and love the concept. Tell me if you do and I'll have a character up as soon as possible.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Lehmehir Hazim, the grim.

Lehmehir is a man of few words. The few words he has to say are vital, something that if not said, it woould mean death or devastation. He speaks only when necessity calls, otherwise keeping to himself. He has developed a series of gestures, faces, expressions to communicate, or rahter, the others have learned to read his stoic features searching for answers. Lehmehir is rumoured to have been a normal man once, before uncovering a secret book, down in the burning sands of Egypt.
The gossip has it that once Lehemhir read the book, he discovered truths from this world, truths he cannot speak, truths that opened his mind, but shut his mouth. If the rumours are right, that might explain his surprising knowledge of things both arcane and mundane; that is, for a Persian treasure hunter.

Role: Fighter
Wisdom 2
Athletics 4
Cunning 1
Social 0

Fenris

Adventurer
Alright, I think Queenie and I have strong drafts of characters done. I need to have some input from her on background details but we should be ready soon.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I thought we weren't starting this up until Fenris got back from his trip and (which is three more weeks!!) so I'm feeling a little pressure now to get it done so quickly. But we did discuss it and got most of it done. I like to have a good grasp on my characters before I start playing them so I know I'll love them for a long time ;)

It should only take another day or two (I am going to be out all day today with a couple of parties to go to) and I should be able to my character and then get a post up.

Remove ads