Voyages of Sinbad - experimental narrative system.

Someone

Adventurer
Don't feel pressured. It's been a mere two weeks since I got the first reply to the thread, and that's in pbp terms almost the blin kon an eye. Plus I don't think this format needs a posting pace as quick as what's the normal for D&D-based games, and in fact it'll be better if we take our time to make sure the posts are good.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Fenris and I had a good chat, which I wasn't sure we were going to have time for (he always helps me with my characters ;) ).

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about her now, I just have have to work out a couple more details. Hopefully I can get another chat in tonight or tomorrow then I should be good to go. Phone is way more efficient to do that than email or texts.

I'm forming a post in my mind. What would be really helpful though is if people post a physical character description or a picture. I don't want to have to make up what everyone's character's look like :p

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Khazahar has a dark complexion, is balding with brown hair and flecks of grey, and wears his beard extraordinarily long, nearly three feet. He braids his beard into a tight knot so it is often flopping around. He prefers to wear dark violet or red robes and always carries a potions bag with him. I imagine him to be a ponderous man who often speaks in a slow, monotone voice, for he in always thinking about admixtures for his newest potion.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Lehemir has dark hair, curled, like persian standard. He wears simple, jet complete set of lammelar armor, with pointy helmet and all. His clothes are black arabian tunic.

persian-warrior-1-web.jpg

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah I was wondering the same [MENTION=5656]Someone[/MENTION] ; If you want to carry on with the game, let's just discard the player that is holding us down. It's been more than enough time.

Someone

Adventurer
I don't know if two players is going to be enough, and personally I have enough pbp to keep me busy, so I'm for letting the whole thing die quietly.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Fenris's trip is going to be taking him out of commission until approximately the end of August. He won't be able to make almost any posts at all until probably the second week of August and then after that he should be able to check in here and then. The third week of August we have vacation together and after that we should be available.

We just got back from vacation yesterday. If I hadn't gotten notification in my email (which I have about 400 to go through) I wouldn't even be posting here yet.

Fenris and I were upfront about our availability and told Someone we wouldn't be able to post until the end of August and it's rather rude of both of you to try to push us out. We were both committed before either of you were here and we still are both here and very committed. We discussed characters and the game during our vacation and know what we are doing but we both have LIVES that need attending to first.

We are exhausted and need some time to decompress from family issues that were going on before our vacation happened so it's going to be a day or two before we can jump in and post. I had no intention of even looking into ENW until Monday. That doesn't mean we are not excited to play or that we are not looking forward to playing. Neither Fenris or I would just leave a game without alerting the GM nor would we leave a game hanging for so long without notification of some sort.

Remove ads