Voyages of Sinbad - experimental narrative system.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Also, let us allow cooler heads to prevail. I do not think that Voda Vosa was intending to cut anyone out of the game. I've known him a long time on these boards and he is very congenial and gracious in general. Rather, I think he meant to suggest we could begin without certain players and add them along when and if they are ready to join.

This is a very interesting concept game. Even if Someone's heart is no longer in it (I kind of get the sensation it was the flavor of the month for him at the time and he wanted to get it started ASAP), we could still manage to do this game. After all, it doesn't need a GM so much as it needs someone to narrate from time to time.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
One other thing I would like to point out here. I took a look at the original source material for the game and think that actually sounds like it might be a more interesting concept than Voyages of Sinbad. That is something else we could consider.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I just thought that we were waiting for the introductory post, and since the other players weren't around, and since this system has this strange characterisstics that allow anyone to become pseudo DM I thought we might get the ball rolling. That's it. I really like the setting and put effort on making the character; would like to see the game starting if people are still interested.

Remove ads