WotBS War of the Burning Sky: Battlemaps

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
I consider running WotBS via Maptool and would need battlemaps for that.

Does anyone has some of those, either modified versions of the original ones sans GM info or self-made ones? I've seen at least one map form WotBS1 as a player, but can't seem to find it.

And what is your general policy for fan-made interpretations of those maps? Would I be allowed to share maps with the gaming world?

Lindeloef

First Post
actually I have a maptool campaign file for the first adventure. I will review it later this day and will provide it here for download, IF this is okay with @Morrus

Edit:
No answer from [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] yet, so here is the campaign file, without any tokens for the Monsters/Enemies, just the Maps ->click here <-

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
actually I have a maptool campaign file for the first adventure. I will review it later this day and will provide it here for download, IF this is okay with @Morrus

Edit:
No answer from @Morrus yet, so here is the campaign file, without any tokens for the Monsters/Enemies, just the Maps ->click here <-

Yikes, man! I'm only one guy - give me chance! :)

Is that just maps, or does it contain the adventure too? (I've never used Maptools, so I don't actually know what's in that link).

Lindeloef

First Post
No Probs, that link are just the Maps in a Maptool campaign file.
I also have a version (for the 4e), where I have all the enemies as token.
Each has Makros for their attacks. No note of Hp or Defences of them (was my very first try at making token for maptools). So just the Encounters you find in the book or pdf (I own both ^^). No notes about the story (except of course the string of encounters).

luide

First Post
I also have maptool campaign files going up to Banquet, with Vision Blocking Layers drawn on them, if anyone is interested and it is okay with [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]. They contain only battle maps and visual tokens (no macros etc information)

They aren't 100% ready to use though, because I've done them while campaign progressed, meaning that I've had to save "current state" of the maps on them. So they do require small amount of "cleaning" to use.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm totally fine with you sharing this sort of stuff. As long as nobody's basically giving away the entire adventure, share away!

Remove ads