Warhammer FRP 2e: Paths of the Damned OOC [Recruiting Alts]

Insight

Adventurer
In case anyone was wondering, I'm not ignoring the game. I just haven't found much for Ragnar to do in the current cycle. Investigation and talking to people in a pleasant manner just isn't his thing. Once we get back into his wheelhouse - violence and threats - I'll be more active.

Wilphe

Adventurer
We'll be sure to call on you when we need intimidate people.

Because you'll go a lot further with a kind word and an insane dwarven killing machine than you will with just a kind word.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
On that note, Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. :) I'm out of here for the weekend more or less, and I'll see y'all on Sunday. I hope that you and yours (whether you're celebrating or not) have a great weekend. I know I will.

Nick

Old Fezziwig

Hey, folks. I've been thinking about posting pace, participation, and just how things are going in general, and, after some thought about how this game'll probably turn out and where my personal life's at, I'm calling it off. The last post in the IC thread is Wilphe's from ~5 days ago. :eek: I've enjoyed it, but it's time to let this one go well it still has some dignity. :)

best,
Nick

Lot

First Post
I'm sorry to see if go. I think we kind of got derailed with the investigation in the city. I totally understand why you would let it go, as I had to stop a game I was running for similar reasons. Sorry if we let you down as players.

Old Fezziwig

Lot: No worries. The game had been losing steam for a while, and I'm just as culpable because of how wonky my schedule's been. Rather than fight it, I thought it best to let it go.

Mr_Spicoli

Explorer
I must say I had quite some fun with the little adventure, sorry to see it go though. I really thought everyone was just taking their time to think then post as this was quite a thinking mans investigation. I was a little surprised that it wound down utterlyt though. I was a little lax in posting myself for all of the holiday goings on as well as traveling.

I thought everyone played very well and Kajamba you did a great job, did you mention that this was you're first Warhammer GM PBPO campaign? I believe you had a good grasp of the game fel and mechanics and would welcome another opportunity to play in or with you in another campaign.

Thanks!

Old Fezziwig

Thanks, Mr_S, Wilphe. :) It was my first WHFRP game. Although I've currently backed out of all my PbPs save for the one I was playing in, I could conceivably start one again in the future (no earlier than the spring, at the very, very earliest -- I'm changing jobs right now). But that's pretty far from my mind at the moment. I'm just so burnt out.

Remove ads