Warhammer FRP 2e: Paths of the Damned OOC [Recruiting Alts]

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Mr_Spicoli: I'll look over Durmedin tonight, and I should be able to introduce him shortly.

Insight: If I didn't know better, I'd say you planned that one. :p Glad to have you back on board.

Old Fezziwig

Mr_Spicoli: I think I can get Durmedin into the game within the week, so keep your eyes on the IC thread and this one. :)

Old Fezziwig

Everyone: It's very possible that I might be a little slow updating this game for a bit. We're having some issues with our cable modem at our apartment, so my home connection is sketchy and not in the "hey-baby-how-you-doing" sort of way.

Torillan

First Post
KJ:

I don't want to assume that my character has ever encountered Skaven before, I figured that me might have some knowledge that they do indeed exist, if only after being alive for 95 years.

If I am assuming too much, please let me know! I can take constructive criticism! Thanks, and BTW I am enjoying this game. :)

Old Fezziwig

Torillan: You can assume what you like as far as character knowledge, and you make a good point. I just wanted to put a bug in your ear that they're considered by many folks to be nothing more than a myth. :)

Dragoon

First Post
Hi! Just wondering is there any openings in this game available? I really would love to tryout WFRP. I have the main rulebook. I don't have any experience playing, but have played DnD for 21 years. The group I play ftf DnD are shall we say "less than enthusastic" about giving WFRP a try.

Old Fezziwig

Dragoon: At the moment, no. I've got as many characters as I want to deal with. That said, if you want to hang around, there might be openings later, and I'd be happy to have you join then. :)

Remove ads