Warhammer FRP 2e: Paths of the Damned OOC [Recruiting Alts]

Insight

Adventurer
Kajamba Lion said:
Insight: Here're your character's rolls (I'll break them up by race for your options): 46 and 100. These are your options for careers:
  • Dwarf: Agitator, Apothecary***, Apprentice Runesmith**, Pit Fighter, Scribe, Sewer Jack*, Watchman
  • Elf: Apothecary***, Apprentice Wizard, Outlaw, Scribe, Vagabond
  • Halfling: Agitator, Outlaw, Servant, Sewer Jack*, Watchman
  • Human: Agitator, Miner, Roadwarden, Zealot
* If you have Ashes of Middenheim (pg. 29)
** If you have Realms of Sorcery (pg. 216)
*** If you have Sigmar's Heirs (pg. 121)

Dwarf: Agitator or Pit Fighter sounds fun.
Elf: Apprentice Wizard probably.
Halfling: Agitator probably.
Human: Agitator or Zealot hmmm.

I think of these, I'm most likely to pick a Human or Dwarf Agitator, a Dwarf Pit Fighter, or a Human Zealot. I need to check my books to see which of these appeals most to me.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Insight: That's fine.

New players (and Insight): I'm going to need two things in your backgrounds — (1) a reason for the character to be in Middenheim, and (2)
a reason that the character would be doing jobs for the City Watch.

Insight

Adventurer
Ragnar Foulbreath, Dwarf Pit Fighter

Ahhh yes, the diplomatic one. Should make things interesting.

[sblock]
RAGNAR FOULBREATH
Male Dwarf Pit Fighter
75XP

Characteristics
2d10=19, 2d10=11, 2d10=15, 2d10=15, 2d10=10, 2d10=8, 2d10=9, 2d10=9
1d10=7, 1d10=6

WS: Base 49 // Current 54
BS: 31
S: 40
T: 45
Ag: 21 (Shallya's Mercy)
Int: 28
WP: 29
Fel: 19

A: 1
W: 13
SB: 4
TB: 4
M: 3
Mag: 0
IP: 0
FP: 2

Features & Origin
1d100=98, 1d100=46, 1d100=24, 1d100=29
1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6

Height: 4'5"
Weight: 180lbs.
Hair Color: Ash Blond
Eye Color: Brown
Siblings: 1
Star Sign: Mummit the Fool (Sign of Instinct)
Birthplace: Luftberg, Nordland

Skills
Comm. Knowledge (dwarfs; Int; 28), Dodge Blow (Ag; 21), Intimidate (S; 40), Spk (Khaz.; Int; 28), Spk (Reik.; Int; 28), Trade (smith; S+10; 50).

Talents
Disarm, Dwarfcraft, Grudge-born Fury, Night Vision, Resistance to Magic, Spc Wpn (Flail), Spc Wpn (Parrying), Spc Wpn (2H), Stout-Hearted, Strike Mighty Blow, Strike to Injure, Sturdy, Very Strong.

Current Career Advancement
Total: WS +15, T +10, Ag +10, WP +10, W +2. Skills: Dodge Blow, Intimidate. Talents: Disarm or Wrestling, Quick Draw or Strike to Injure, Spc Wpn (Flail), Spc Wpn (Parrying), Spc Wpn (2H), Strike Might Blow, Very Strong or Strong-Minded.
Taken: Free Advance: WS +5. From First Career Advances: Skills: Dodge Blow, Intimidate. Talents: Disarm, Spc Wpn (Flail), Spc Wpn (Parrying), Spc Wpn (2H), Strike Mighty Blow, Strike to Injure, Very Strong.

Trappings
2d10=13

Common clothing, tattered cloak, dagger, sling bag (containing blanket, wooden tankard, wooden cutlery set), a warhammer, a flail, knuckle-duster, shield, mail shirt, leather jack, grappling hook and 20 yds rope, tinderbox, waterskin, and a purse (containing 3 GCs, 2 S).

Combat
Armor: Mail Shirt + Leather Jack + Leather Cap.
Locations: Head 1, Body 3, Arms 1, Legs 0.
Flail: WS 54, DMG 6, Impact, Tiring (no shield).
Warhammer + Shield: WS 54, DMG 5, Parry 34.

10 Questions
Where are You From? Hail from the logging village of Luftberg, Nordland. Don't recall much of that life no more.
What is Your Family Like? Father repaired the logging machines. Mother took care of six kids. Came from the mountains ten generations ago.
What is Your Social Class? Bah. Ain't got no social class. No class at all, according to some.
What Did you do Before you Became an Adventurer? Left for Kislev for a piece, got into lots of trouble with my kin, thrown in prison. Won my freedom only to be sold into slavery. Sent to Middenheim to fight in the pits. Done good since then.
Why Did you Become an Adventurer? Siege of Middenheim shut down the pits. Bernbau Stadium turned into fields for the dead and wounded. Freed again. Nuthin to do now. Need to earn my keep.
How Religious are You? Took up following Sigmar, though on account of being in Middenheim maybe I should follow Ulric. Got a symbol of Sigmar on my belt buckle. It'll do fer now.
Who are Your Best Friends and Worst Enemies? Don't hardly trust no one, and most of my enemies are pushing up daises now. Takes a lot to become a friend of mine. Ain't no one made the effort of late.
What are Your Prized Possessions? My first opponent in the pits, done killed him and took his buckler for my prize. Symbol of Sigmar on it. Made it into a belt buckle. I also really like my flail. Never let me down.
To Whom are You Loyal? My employer, and myself. He who has the gold makes the rules. Until I have the gold, then it's my rules.
Who Do you Love/Hate? I hate cowards, and folks who think they're too good fer dwarf company. I love anyone who can fight alongside me and live. Takes a certain kind.

Why are You in Middenheim? Came here to fight in the pits. Kislevite slaver named Boris Valarsk was my owner. Killed the bloodsucker myself when the bastard wouldn't give me my freedom, which I earned fair and square. Fought on my own ticket til the siege. Guess I'm still here cuz I gots nowhere else to go fer now. Something'll come up.
Why are You Working for the City Guard? The Guard caught wind of my excellence in the pits and would rather have me on their payroll than some crime lord's. Smart move. They need to keep me happy, though. I'm not real happy playing by their rules.

Future Progression Options
I'm thinking of pursuing Veteran next.
[/sblock]

Old Fezziwig

Insight: I like Ragnar. Should be a fun character (especially in concert with the current members of the party).

Torillan, Captain Tagon: Y'all still out there? I'd like to have the characters introduced within the next week.

Everyone: Move either in the next two hours (my D&D PbP is taking priority at the moment) or tonight.

Old Fezziwig

Insight: Keep your eyes peeled on the IC thread. I'll cue your entrance there and here. :) And don't forget to post him in the RG thread.

Torillan

First Post
Still here!

I''ve posted what I have so far here, as I'm not sure if you are still using the RG link in your sig.

I went with a Kithband Warrior.

Note: Here is the link for my rolls (the 1st two are for the careers made by you). For multiple rolls, I took them in the order listed in the comments. Also, I used Shallya's Mercy for the Agility roll.

I will add skills, background and equipment to the sheet soon.

Attachments

• Torillan Ellandilas_v1.doc
    32 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

Torilla: The link in my sig is, in fact, the RG thread. As soon as you have him finished, post him in the RG thread.

Insight: You'll be introduced in a post or two (I'm thinking I can do it in the post that I'm about to make, but I could be wrong), so keep your eyes on the IC thread. (Also, post Ragnar in the RG thread, please.)

Edit: And I was, in fact, wrong. I'll keep you posted. So to speak.

Last edited:

Remove ads