Warhammer FRP 2e: Paths of the Damned OOC [Recruiting Alts]

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Torillan, Captain Tagon: Y'all still out there?

Mr_Spicoli: I'd be open to an alt, and maybe even a player, if things fall through with either Torillan or Capt. Tagon.

Torillan

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
Torillan: Y'all still out there?

I'm still here, and dying to get into this game! I'm almost ready to add the background to what I've posted in the RG. I'll try to post it tonite!

Old Fezziwig

Torillan: Great. :)

Capt. Tagon: If you're still interested, please respond by Sunday night. If you need to back out, that's cool; I just need to get this thing rolling.

Mr_Spicoli: Hang in there. You're definitely an alt, but I might have room for you.

Insight: Please report to the IC thread. Insight, please report to the IC thread. (Or, if you're a Muppet Show fan, "Two minutes to curtain, Mr. Insight! Two minutes to curtain!")

Old Fezziwig

Capt. Tagon: I'm sorry, I need to get this game going. I'm going to take Mr_Spicoli if he can get a character set quickly. Thanks for the interest, though.

Insight: I need you to check in here or post in the other thread soon. I'm kind of waiting on your character.

Torillan: Are you still out there? If you need to back out, that's fine, but I need to know.

Lot, Wilphe: Thanks for your patience. I'll have this moving again shortly.

Mr_Spicoli

Explorer
Kajamba, I am ready to go with preferrably a dwarf, or an elf character. You will make the career rolls? As soon as thats set, I'll post my character sheet. Or, if you'd like I'll play Grundi the dwarf outlaw or the elven rogue from the first series in the campaign.

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

Torillan: That'll be fine. I'll introduce you now.

Mr_Spicoli: I can make two rolls for you. Your rolls are 45 and 54, along with their inverses, 45 and 54. :) I don't have my books with me, so I'll leave the rest to you.

Insight: I'm sorry; I need to move on -- I can't wait indefinitely for Ragnar Foulbreath, as much as I'd like to. If you still want in this game, e-mail me, and we'll talk.

Remove ads