Warhammer FRP 2e: Paths of the Damned OOC [Recruiting Alts]

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Hey, all. Just a note to let you know that I'm going to be out of town for four days. I'll pick things up again on Sunday night. I apologize for the delay, but I had a death in the family this past weekend, and I've been wicked busy the last two days. Just a short hiatus. Hope all's well.

Torillan

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
Hey, all. Just a note to let you know that I'm going to be out of town for four days. I'll pick things up again on Sunday night. I apologize for the delay, but I had a death in the family this past weekend, and I've been wicked busy the last two days. Just a short hiatus. Hope all's well.

Sorry for your loss. Get back into it when you are able. For me, I have a midterm Monday (RN program), so I'll actually be out of the loop for a few days, too.

Be safe and we'll see 'ya on the flip side!

Old Fezziwig

Thanks. It was a rough weekend, but it's passed now (funerals and wakes are never fun). I'll have the next move up Sunday night (no books here on Cape). And good luck on that midterm. :)

Mr_Spicoli

Explorer
Concerning the happenings at the dwarven engineer's guild. I would think we cannot say what our intentions are even on the out of character thread here. I would guess my character would have to say in the in character thread exactly what he wanted to convey to the other party memebers. Exactly how much discussion of the in character threads are allowed on this thread?

What I am trying to get at, is that I would like to talk about intentions and plans for the dwarven engineer's guild with the party, but not aloud in front of the dwarven guard necessarily.

I think it might be better to tell the doorman we need a moment and step aside to chat quietly amongst ourselves before doing anything else besides talking with the doorman, yes?

Old Fezziwig

That's exactly what this thread is for, really — in-depth OOC discussion of the IC thread that would be too detailed for the IC thread. So, yes, if you want to discuss something on a metagame level this is the place to do it.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Read IC post first, hence my long OC about "Obstructing a watch investigation". She's about this close to throwing the book at this guy, and the only reason she hasn't yet is because he seems so sure of his ground.

Mr_Spicoli

Explorer
Kajamba I did not mean to make you reply twice to the observations made about the positioning of the slain guard. But, I could not determine if the dart was launched from within the collegium, or from the street/other building at the guard. If I missed something..sorry.
I need to determine the orginating direction in order to know what area to search next. I am trying to be very thorough as an investigation of this type requires keen observation and every clue might be of great importance.

I must say I am having a great time with this adventure, thanks for you're patience (hehe)!

Old Fezziwig

Mr Spicoli: Don't worry about it; I wasn't ignoring it — that's why I needed the Perception test. And thanks! :)

Remove ads