• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warhammer FRP 2e: Paths of the Damned OOC [Recruiting Alts]

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Mr_Spicoli: I'll look over Durmedin tonight, and I should be able to introduce him shortly.

Insight: If I didn't know better, I'd say you planned that one. :p Glad to have you back on board.

Old Fezziwig

Mr_Spicoli: I think I can get Durmedin into the game within the week, so keep your eyes on the IC thread and this one. :)

Old Fezziwig

Everyone: It's very possible that I might be a little slow updating this game for a bit. We're having some issues with our cable modem at our apartment, so my home connection is sketchy and not in the "hey-baby-how-you-doing" sort of way.

Torillan

First Post
KJ:

I don't want to assume that my character has ever encountered Skaven before, I figured that me might have some knowledge that they do indeed exist, if only after being alive for 95 years.

If I am assuming too much, please let me know! I can take constructive criticism! Thanks, and BTW I am enjoying this game. :)

Old Fezziwig

Torillan: You can assume what you like as far as character knowledge, and you make a good point. I just wanted to put a bug in your ear that they're considered by many folks to be nothing more than a myth. :)

Dragoon

First Post
Hi! Just wondering is there any openings in this game available? I really would love to tryout WFRP. I have the main rulebook. I don't have any experience playing, but have played DnD for 21 years. The group I play ftf DnD are shall we say "less than enthusastic" about giving WFRP a try.

Old Fezziwig

Dragoon: At the moment, no. I've got as many characters as I want to deal with. That said, if you want to hang around, there might be openings later, and I'd be happy to have you join then. :)

Remove ads