Unearthed Arcana Waterborne Adventures: New from Unearthed Arcana

I, for one, am very pleased with the different options for existing classes over completely different classes. I don't really have an balance thoughts. Balance isn't an issue with me unless it's incredibly flagrant.

I, for one, am very pleased with the different options for existing classes over completely different classes.

I don't really have an balance thoughts. Balance isn't an issue with me unless it's incredibly flagrant.

ScuroNotte

Explorer
I find it interesting that the Rogue Swashbuckler can still have a bonus action but Fighters & Rangers with the dual wielding fighting style use their bonus action. That in addition to sneak attack damage each turn, a Fighter & Ranger should always do a 3 level dip. They save a bonus action and a dual Weilder fighter will still have 4 attacks per turn

I find it interesting that the Rogue Swashbuckler can still have a bonus action but Fighters & Rangers with the dual wielding fighting style use their bonus action. That in addition to sneak attack damage each turn, a Fighter & Ranger should always do a 3 level dip. They save a bonus action and a dual Weilder fighter will still have 4 attacks per turn

TWF still requires a swashbuckler's bonus action. His special class feature just allows him to get a poor man's Disengage for free (so that he can use that bonus action to TWF instead).

Remove ads

Remove ads