We don't need no water.

Magi_Siani

First Post
Alright, here it is in short form.

Qualifications are that I have to approve whatever is being done. I personally have to grant approval for it.

NPCs of the setting can only be played by Magi or by a patron or patrons designated by me to do so...and only on a brief and non-permanent basis. Case in point: the Baron and Baroness were played by two patrons in the past when they made appearances. I chose the players, I will not name them, and that is how it works.

I don't allow people to affect the setting as a general rule. I sometimes, albeit rarely, make exceptions for minor things.

Hope that sorts it out.

Siani

Magi_Trelian

First Post
The qualification, as Siani said, is that it be approved by her. You can send e-mail to isrpmagi@gmail.com and it will get to her.

The considerations that would lead to approval have a lot to do with exactly what you want to have happen, whether you've talked about it with other Magi to get general reactions, how much official NPCness is involved, if you have someone lined up to be NPC, whether this is a really short term effect on the setting (a guard rushing in after a char, to establish the char's street cred, I suppose? it's long been an established part of the setting that there's a guard post opposite the tavern, so that wasn't a change) or a long term effect (the guard post gets blown up), and how wide-spread an effect on both other players and on the setting itself, and how much action by the Magi would be needed to monitor and to deal with questions from other patrons about it.

In terms of burning down a building in Ford Keep, Siani has already explained her reasons why she would not allow that. If you think you can address those concerns and want to discuss the specifics further with her, please take it to e-mail. Thanks!

Last edited:

Remove ads