Weekend Game - Dwellers of the Forbidden City - OOC - Game is Running

Rhun

First Post
I'm really surprised by how easy you guys walked through that last encounter. That's cool, though...slaughter the goblins!

Rhun

First Post
Do you guys want me to continue posting on the weekdays, or do you want me to wait until the weekend to continue? I don't mind either way, but we started this as a weekend game and I don't want anyone to feel the need to have to post during the week.

Voidrazor

First Post
I'm happy to keep moving forward on weekdays. But I'd certainly understand if some people only have the time on weekends. So far this 'weekend only' game is progressing a lot faster than any of the other games I'm in. Its nice!

Rhun

First Post
Well, I'm definitely an avid poster. Most other people can't keep up with me, though. I'll progress things as fast as you guys want, usually (although sometimes I actually have a life).

Rhun

First Post
UPDATE: I now own the PHB II and the DMG II, so for future reference you can add those to the list of approved sources.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Hi there team,

I thought I would just touch base on the rate of the game. I know I try to check once or twice during the week as well, but my sense is that we aren't using our weekend time (really any of our time) as effectively as we might.

Part of this is, I think, just the nature of the medium, and I think Rhun's managing with us really well.

But I am feeling that we can't really waste out-of-game time making decisions, since the back and forth for a decision takes a whole day -- or more -- to get through. So it feels like Sandor is continually just beginning to walk in a direction rather than talk about it.

One solution is for me to just stop doing that -- it is not my normal gaming instinct -- and I understand if people don't like it. Maybe I am the only one feelig the constraints (...I want to see where the story is going!)

Thanks for listening.

KS

Voidrazor

First Post
Kobold Stew said:
[sblock=What KS said]Hi there team,

I thought I would just touch base on the rate of the game. I know I try to check once or twice during the week as well, but my sense is that we aren't using our weekend time (really any of our time) as effectively as we might.

Part of this is, I think, just the nature of the medium, and I think Rhun's managing with us really well.

But I am feeling that we can't really waste out-of-game time making decisions, since the back and forth for a decision takes a whole day -- or more -- to get through. So it feels like Sandor is continually just beginning to walk in a direction rather than talk about it.

One solution is for me to just stop doing that -- it is not my normal gaming instinct -- and I understand if people don't like it. Maybe I am the only one feelig the constraints (...I want to see where the story is going!)

Thanks for listening.

KS[/sblock]

Forging ahead rather than debating seems to fit Sandor's persona. And does help move things forward. I for one don't have a problem with it.

Remove ads