Weekend Gaming

Rhun

First Post
industrygothica said:
I'd say 4 to 6 is a good number. Maybe not quite that many, but at least three, I'd think.

IG

Well...if that is the case (and I apologize for not looking at this thread for a bit), I'm all in for some weekend gaming. Hell, I haven't had a whole lot of other stuff going on during the weekends lately.

Rhun

First Post
So, with that being said...if I had to, I'd volunteer to run a game. Something small, probably, and probably a conversion of something old (read 1E/2E) since I've got a ton of that on my shelves, and relatively little 3.X.

Are people still interested in this?

Rhun

First Post
Kobold Stew said:
Like the Jackson 5, I'll be there.

That's one...if the other four who were interested are still in, we'll have our very own Jackson 5 (well, I'll make 6, but if I'm the DM I don't really count).

Rhun

First Post
dog45 said:
I'm hesitant to ready up because I've actually got stuff to do on the weekends now. Lame, I know.

I see how you are! LOL. Winter is a slow time for me on weekends. I do go skiing every now and then, but other then that I'm stuck inside during the winter. :D

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rhun - Do you think if you made a recruiting thread and outlined the weekend posting guidelines in that, that we'd get a few more hits than off of this thread alone?

Also, out of curiosity - will this be a 'during the week' game as well, with a heavy push on the weekends, or a weekend only game? Either way I'm if we're able to get started.

IG

*** Edit: Eh, scratch that. Just saw the recruiting thread. Great minds, eh? -IG

Remove ads