• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weekend Gaming

Rhun

First Post
industrygothica said:
I'd say 4 to 6 is a good number. Maybe not quite that many, but at least three, I'd think.

IG

Well...if that is the case (and I apologize for not looking at this thread for a bit), I'm all in for some weekend gaming. Hell, I haven't had a whole lot of other stuff going on during the weekends lately.

Rhun

First Post
So, with that being said...if I had to, I'd volunteer to run a game. Something small, probably, and probably a conversion of something old (read 1E/2E) since I've got a ton of that on my shelves, and relatively little 3.X.

Are people still interested in this?

Rhun

First Post
Kobold Stew said:
Like the Jackson 5, I'll be there.

That's one...if the other four who were interested are still in, we'll have our very own Jackson 5 (well, I'll make 6, but if I'm the DM I don't really count).

Rhun

First Post
dog45 said:
I'm hesitant to ready up because I've actually got stuff to do on the weekends now. Lame, I know.

I see how you are! LOL. Winter is a slow time for me on weekends. I do go skiing every now and then, but other then that I'm stuck inside during the winter. :D

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rhun - Do you think if you made a recruiting thread and outlined the weekend posting guidelines in that, that we'd get a few more hits than off of this thread alone?

Also, out of curiosity - will this be a 'during the week' game as well, with a heavy push on the weekends, or a weekend only game? Either way I'm if we're able to get started.

IG

*** Edit: Eh, scratch that. Just saw the recruiting thread. Great minds, eh? -IG

Remove ads