D&D General Welcome Thread

revolvrtollivr

First Post
giphy.gif

I am new to D&D but I am loving it so far!

MrMockery

First Post
Hey there
I've Been a player for three years and a DM for one in 5e dnd. Dabbled in Call of Cthulhu a little but never really took off with it. I'm here because I've been borrowing resources for a few years and figure I should at least tell the authors how nice they are.

squibbles

Adventurer
please do drop a note in this thread to introduce yourself, or ask any initial questions you may have about the forums.

Hello.

I have been lurking in these forums for several months and enjoy reading the arguments and analyses of several forum posters.

I enjoy world-building and designing custom rules for my table.

I think I would benefit from the expertise and feedback of the seasoned GMs who post here.

If you are one such of these august personages, then let me just say "Thanks in advance" :).

WendelynR

First Post
Howdy!

lifelong roleplayer and gamer here! I work in the RPG industry and look forward to getting to know this community better!

I'm currently playing in Warhammer 40,000, Savage Worlds, Cypher System, and Tales from the Loop games.

I'll be running games at a ton of conventions this year including Genghis Con, BreakoutCon, Chupacabra Con, Origins, and Gen Con, with a few more on the list of potentials. I'm pleased to be on the design team for Wrath & Glory the forthcoming Warhammer 40,000 roleplay system and I'll be demoing it at Origins and Gen Con.

Confession: I love hearing about your character so I can tell you about mine. So go for it - tell me about your fav!

xtwistedscorpio

First Post
Hello, everyone!
My name is Preston, I'm 25, and I love gaming! Tabletops hold a special place in my heart and have given me some of the best memories I have with my friends.
Looking forward to reading and chatting with everyone.
Thank you for adding me, now lets roll some dice! :D

Ahriri

First Post
Hi, I'm Ari. I've been playing 5e for several years now but have enjoyed world building and character creation for years. I've just started running my own homebrew campaign for some friends.

Remove ads