D&D General Welcome Thread

Shtihl

First Post
Hello everyone! I recently started play in DnD 5e with my friends and I liked it!
I'm from Russia, Saint-Petersberg.
I hope this community will be usefull in mastering my player's skills.
And... fell free to correct me, if I make a mistake, English isn't my native language

Last edited:

redrick

First Post
Hello everyone! I recently started play in DnD 5e with my friends and I liked it!
And... fell free to correct me, if I make a mistake, English isn't my native language

Welcome! Are there a lot of people playing D&D in Russia? Are there other popular role-playing games there as well? Do you know of any good D&D websites in Russian? I'm curious.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to all the newbies!

I’ve been there- beautiful city! :)

Welmby

First Post
our dm broke the ice with random disadvantages.. our mage can't tie his shoes. out pally is petrified of orange juice thanks to allergy. etc it's noce for that little thing

Shtihl

First Post
Welcome! Are there a lot of people playing D&D in Russia? Are there other popular role-playing games there as well? Do you know of any good D&D websites in Russian? I'm curious.
I think yes, enough people playing D&D in Russia, I heard about GURPS players, Pathfinder, Fate, WH. About websites... Usually I find information about D&D in en language based websites, but I know some good community in VK like Random Rules community and some group of people, which translate good article, rule books into russian

redrick

First Post
I think yes, enough people playing D&D in Russia, I heard about GURPS players, Pathfinder, Fate, WH. About websites... Usually I find information about D&D in en language based websites, but I know some good community in VK like Random Rules community and some group of people, which translate good article, rule books into russian

Thanks! Maybe I should dust off my old VK account. Again, welcome to the forum. And welcome to welmby, monkeydm and all the other new folks whose names are on the previous page!

gaiamancer

First Post
Hi. all. I've perused this site before and thought I finally join in. Been playing D&D since I was about 12, back in the late 70's. Used to be mainly a purveyor of 2nd Edition, but have embraced 5e for the last three years. I also have played, but not in a while, Shadowrun (1st-3rd Edition), Star Wars (d6 and d20 editions), and 7th Sea (newest edition), just to name a few.

Garden Variety

First Post
Hello all. I run a long standing, ten year in the making D&D campaign. It is composed of five campaigns which rather than a traditional campaign, happen simultaneously in the game world. That means that even though the games are years apart, characters, NPCs appear in other campaigns. It's hard to explain, but if you'd like to check us out, please feel free to explore our latest journals here, gazetteer as well.

GAME ON AMIGOS.

https://alightinthedarknessbythomascourtney.wordpress.com/

Michele Paroli

Villager
Hi everybody!

I'm Michele and everyone calls me Mike!
I'm a Game Master and Designer from Italy, author of the Journey To Ragnarok Kickstarter Campaign.

Just landed on this wonderful community... Cheers guys!

Last edited:

Remove ads