• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

Zarduk Zarakhil

First Post
Hi, just getting back into roleplaying after decent hiatus and am starting to try to DM for first time. New to 5E and am already looking to tweak some class aspects for one of the players. Hoping some experienced players DMs may give advice/suggestions to what i have in mind. Where on the forum would be a good place to post these or check to see if the ideas have already been covered/improved?

Thanks

danteg

First Post
Hi, I've been into computer based RPGs for years, but never tried the tabletop version. I've recently tried it out (as part of a one-shot) and am hooked!

Thanks for setting up this community for like minded people to chat/share/etc :)

spiggs18

First Post
Hello all,
I'm new Enworld but been gaming since the ADD days so i'm pretty old lol. Hope all your rolls are true and Happy gaming :).

Last edited:

Iberi

First Post
Hello everyone! I'm Iberi from Indianna, USA. I'm very interested diving headfirst into tabletop rpgs! I hope I can find players to play with me and my friend as well as learn new things from vets.
Much love!

Remove ads