Welcome to the Halmae (updated 2/27/07)

Snipet

First Post
Woo hoo! Your job sounds absolutely fantastic, Spyscribe! Congratulations! So great to chat with you again the other day. Can't wait to hear more! I'll be in LA after graduation (so probably around May 12-ish) and I'd sure love to see all y'all. Anyone planning to be around then? ;)

StevenAC

Explorer
Collected Story Hour update

No, it's not an update to the story, sorry.

But with the campaign and Story Hour currently on hiatus, I have taken the opportunity to bring the Collected Halmae page up to date, with a mini-chapter that collects together the last few updates that were not already in a PDF file.

Thanks to spyscribe and Fajitas for many years of pleasure from this Story Hour -- and one day, hopefully there'll be more Halmae story to collect! :)

Halford

First Post
Having found, and finished, this wonderful story hour I just wanted to thank all involved. Spyscribe your work captivated me, Fajitas I truly hope I can foster the enthusiasm and wonderful characterization of PCs, N and otherwise, your game has achieved. And to all the players and guests, I have thoroughly enjoyed your characters without exception.

Truly inspiring, and a rare chance to indulge is my love of Mustilae in all their glory. My best wishes to all as they continue with their lives - here's hoping you all get to play again soon!

spyscribe

First Post
Alas, not a story hour update, but I did want to check in.

Thank you for your kind words Halford, always good to hear from another mustelid fan, and I'm so glad you enjoyed the story.

StevenAC: THANK YOU, for your compilation, as Fajitas and I have said publicly before, you make us look good.

And Seonaid? I'm the one in the pink shirt in the front row. ;)

And if any of you would like to check out the project that has eaten my time and taken me away from the story hour: The Middleman premieres tonight on ABC Family Channel, 8/7 central. It's a smart, funny show that I am proud to be involved with.

I'm the writer's assistant, which means that it's my job to be in the writers room and take a lot of notes (something you all know I have quite a bit of practice with!), but I am proud to share that I have also gotten a coveted assignment to write an episode. It's number 11 in the production order, and if all goes according to plan should be airing in late August. I'll keep you posted with more details as I can share them.

Remove ads