Welcome to the Halmae (updated 2/27/07)

StevenAC

Explorer
spyscribe said:
StevenAC: THANK YOU, for your compilation, as Fajitas and I have said publicly before, you make us look good.
It was a great pleasure. I look forward to more of the adventures of Euro's Company one day... :)

And big congrats on getting the episode writing job. Hope it all goes well for you.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
spyscribe said:
And if any of you would like to check out the project that has eaten my time and taken me away from the story hour: The Middleman premieres tonight on ABC Family Channel, 8/7 central. It's a smart, funny show that I am proud to be involved with.

I watched it and liked it! I particularly liked the patter and the eschewing any serious exposition in favor of just assuming the audience gets the "comic book-y" premise.

Anyway, I started a thread in the Media Lounge forum about it.

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
And if any of you would like to check out the project that has eaten my time and taken me away from the story hour: The Middleman premieres tonight on ABC Family Channel, 8/7 central. It's a smart, funny show that I am proud to be involved with.
You know, I'm enjoying The Middleman so much I can forgive the lack of updates ;) I'd actually forgotten you were involved.

Amellia

First Post
Yes this show has continued to impress me, the premiere was funny, witty and pretty much dead on with the comic. I think the casting is perfect, Natalie Morales as Wendy is a great match and I belive Matt Keeslar was born to play this one. Anyone watch it last night?

Beretta

First Post
Ehkt's Balls! I can't believe I missed this gem all this time.

Now, having reached the end, I can't believe that's it!

So many questions unanswered, so many threads yet to unravel...

Who becomes Chancellor? Is the Justicy McJust-Off Caucus the first splash in a wave of Universal Law that eventually sweeps the Halmae?

Anyway, better to arrive at this Story Hour late than never - big props to all the cast and crew for many hours of entertainment.

Also many thanks to Steven for the PDF versions which I used to read it all - great stuff!

Remove ads