Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Greyhawk

Votes: 38 23.6%
  • Home Brew

Votes: 85 52.8%
  • Eberron

Votes: 45 28.0%

Darksun, Greyhawk, Spelljammer

I also explained how the Darlene Maps have a mythic quality to them that modern, computer drawings don't have. My nieces and nephews marvel at the maps on the wall. It makes Greyhawk real to them. They asked if it was like Narnia.

Yes. It is.

HammerMan

Legend
Birthright is the one that is 'different' and I basically begged and pleaded for it to be brought back.

I want rules for ruling kingdoms, rules for bloodline powers that you can kill enemies and take there blood line abilities (Not highlander...but kinda), and tying magic to land (I mean come on...it basically is tapping for mana)

having said that, I don't expect much

I am too old for the classic fantasy and Tolkien's rip-off. I like the homebred or a mash-up version mixing elements from others.

I love the characters of Dragonlance, they are like old friends you met time ago. But Krynn as RPG setting is too limited when your PCs aren't the heroes of the lance. And if the canon lore by WotC allows the multiverse or alternate timelines in the D&D worlds you can bet lots of crazy ideas created by the fandom, maybe even a webcomic with some touchs of supernatural romance (song dragons? Yes, they are real, but they are like a mixture of urban tribe, life style and bloodline).

Birthright only needs the right strategy videogame.

I wonder about a new partnership Hasbro-Capcom for a new videogame set in Mystara.

FR, Dark Sun, and the ‘homebrew based on a published setting’ option.

Specifically, a heavily Ravenloft-based homebrew, but I didn’t want to vote for Ravenloft as I’ve overwhelmingly disliked most (but not all) of what 5e has done with it.

Remove ads