• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What 80's Cartoon Series Do you most want to see released on DVD?

What 80's Cartoon Series do you most want to see released on DVD?

• She-Ra - Princess of Power

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Pirates of Dark Water

Votes: 53 44.5%
  • Voltron

Votes: 27 22.7%
  • M.A.S.K.

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Bravestarr

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Mysterious Cities of Gold

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • Gummi Bears

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • Exo Squad

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • Go-Bots

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Conan the Adventurer

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Centurions

Votes: 7 5.9%

Brakkart

First Post
Since Thundercats are coming out soon, and the 80's cartoons seem to be doing good business on DVD's, I'm curious as to which other series people would like to see released next?

Last edited:

Brakkart

First Post
Palaner said:
Where's "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"? Odd to leave that out, since She-Ra is up there.

I'm from the UK, He-Man is out here on DVD has been for a while, think the whole first season is out now. Other ones missing because they've been released are Visionaries, Transformers & GI Joe.

Come to think of it, one that I missed off the list was: Defenders of the Earth. My bad!

Mad Hatter

First Post
I would love it if Exo-Squad were on dvd. But who can forget the infectious Conan the Barbarian theme song? To tell the truth I want them all. If only that would happen... What about Captain Planet? :lol: :lol: :lol: Does anyone remember Dino the Last Dinosaur or Widget the World Watcher? Mighty Max on dvd would be the coolness too.

Brakkart

First Post
Ack Captain Planet, how could I forget that one, and looking at it seems I also missed off Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors too. *sigh* the 80's just had WAY too many good cartoons, cartoons these days are rubbish with only a few exceptions (the new He-Man, X-Men Evolution, Futurama, Simpsons). No wonder the 80's shows are selling so well, parents can buy them for their kids, and let them have decent tv to watch instead of the garbage like Tellytubbies, Barney, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh.

I'd happily buy the entire run of The Muppet Show on DVD. I loved that show, best kids light entertainment show ever.

I could have sworn Pirates of Dark Waters was 90s and not 80s...of course, what I'd REALLY like to see on DVD is the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but that may have also been early 90s. From those choices, though, I'd have to go with Exo-Squad. That was such a cool show.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads