• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What adventures are you thinking about running?

Halford

First Post
A word on maps....

This was always my biggest problem as a PBP DM, I found excel, etc., too much hassle, tried Dunndjinni and found myself too limited and the maps lacking in clarity so I finally settled for using paint.net's free program and creating a grid template I could simply overlay over anything I created.

I will attatch the grid in case anybody is interested, simply open it in a paint style program, open a new layer on your map sketch and paste it on. Though it doesn't seem to show here my saved copy has all the squares cut out so they do not contain white as they seem to.

Please excuse my total lack of tech savvy!

Attachments

• Grid.jpg
    Grid.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 303

Erekose13

Explorer
I'm working on one that may end up being a bit longer than originally anticipated. I'm trying to tie in at least marginally many pc backgrounds. Sadly this is not the pirate game, its a different one.

garyh

First Post
I'm working on one that may end up being a bit longer than originally anticipated. I'm trying to tie in at least marginally many pc backgrounds. Sadly this is not the pirate game, its a different one.

Arrr! We scurvy dogs of Bacarte'll be makin' DM's walk the plank if they not be runnin' a monster pirate adventure! ;)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Arrr! We scurvy dogs of Bacarte'll be makin' DM's walk the plank if they not be runnin' a monster pirate adventure! ;)
I'm workin' on it as fast as I can matey! Shiver me timbers, but this be me first 4E adventure I've designed myself, so it's takin' just a bit. But I'll be ready to go as soon as possible ye scurvy dogs!

Edit: Lucky I've gotten as much work done on th adventure as I have considering that I got Star Wars Force Unleashed Tuesday night!

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Pheonix is on that one I thought...

Yeah, I was pretty sure. I just couldn't pass up the chance to say "walk the plank." :)

I'm workin' on it as fast as I can matey! Shiver me timbers, but this be me first 4E adventure I've designed myself, so it's takin' just a bit. But I'll be ready to go as soon as possible ye scurvy dogs!

Edit: Lucky I've gotten as much work done on th adventure as I have considering that I got Star Wars Force Unleashed Tuesday night!

Thanks for taking care of us monster pirates! Much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Phoenix8008

First Post
I've got the general idea all set. Just trying to get some flesh on it's bones so to speak. (and some muscles, and some skin, and maybe some tendons to strengthen it up, oh and some hair to spruce things up, and maybe some nice clothes after that too! :erm: )

Graf

Explorer
I've got the general idea all set. Just trying to get some flesh on it's bones so to speak. (and some muscles, and some skin, and maybe some tendons to strengthen it up, oh and some hair to spruce things up, and maybe some nice clothes after that too! :erm: )
You can post to the l4w for feedback... wait... three judges are playing....

Actually... uh.... am I supposed to approve the adventure solo? (I'm fine with that btw, but I figured I'd ask....)
If you want feedback I'd be happy to give it. (I'm getting a lot from cov and halford...)

Remove ads