• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What adventures are you thinking about running?

garyh

First Post
Okay, lets get the important question answered here.

Who is going to run the Boys from Bacarte, mostly monsterous, pirate adventure! Or at least something for the shady Bacarte types. Brudd needs something to complain about!

And Hrav needs a reason to start stabbing people in the kidneys!

Graf

Explorer
Temptation to make first character monster pirate... growing.

Maybe a kobold, the only survivor of his hydra, who's poorly adjusted to that fact... and keeps talking to his dead brothers....

Halford

First Post
So we'd have a Kobold talking to his dead brothers, a Minotaur reprimanding his god, and a Bugbear stabbing us in the kidneys. Good times.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Don't forget the warforged that essentially walked out of the sea w/ no memories. Though, not really a pirate... :)

EvolutionKB

First Post
And there is a female in suitable trouble to rescue, from a not-so-typical shifter...;)

I may run something in the future. Gotta get the map thing figured out, and wait for probably one more game to die out before I REALLY consider it. It would be something long-winded though. I've got the first 5 encounter planned out, but I wish for more(especially how to fit it into the isles, I planned it for my homebrew world).

Remove ads