What are some good character ideas for Age of Worms?

Nightfall said:
Herr,

True but I prefer to see a light amount in the beginning before moving towards the middle. Shadows of Long Spire man. I see much death there.

Interesting about the druid and the ranger though. I guess when your wizard isn't quite doing his job (or at least causing friction), it can be quite troublesome.

I wish them luck on the Mistmarch...but I don't see it ending well. Did it end well?

SoLS really scares me. I have a bad feeling that's where our campaign will end. Particularly if I don't alter one of the creature types involved.

Funnily enough, the wizard's most likely too efficient, demanding and perfect. The Druid was more the type to accept things how they fall. Several key ideological differences caused some nasty and at times dangerous friction - but all was cool out of campaign.

As for the Mistmarsh, the Druid was damn powerful and had been living there for over ten years (joining the party with the death of the paladin). He needed a good reason to leave there but it turned around the other way - he had a much better reason to stay. He will be able to reduce the threat quite significantly with the ranger's help. It will be far from 100% though.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Solarious

Explorer
There is a lot of diversity, so just about all character types can get good milage out of this campaign. There is plenty of combat, enough intruige to matter, lots of undead (;)), quite a few important non-undead for those with a SA fetish, wilderness for those naturally inclined, and it's all topped off with so much nostalgia that you can choke oldtimers to death... at least those with a good memory. :p

Chiaroscuro23

First Post
I apologize if it counts as necromancy, but I wanted to report back that we've done chargen and since there was already a paladin in the group I decided to go with a rogue. I'm thinking of aiming for Invisible Blade, though the DM warned me against doing so since SA is of less use with the undead. Maybe I'll look into the skullclan hunter, too.

Still not sure I'm happy with my feat selection, so I'll think on that a bit more, too.

-C.

Remove ads