• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What big thing is supposed to be next week?

Roland55

First Post
Yay. :erm:

We'll get:

* bigger explosions

* worse music

* tons of background NPCs magically added in to every scene

* every scene/detail that was edited out of previously released material will be added back in "because we can"

* forced, unnatural, hamfisted love scene dialog will be added to text blocks in every rule book and adventure.

* instead of bloodlines or draconic heritage, sorcerors now have Midi-Chlorians.

* excessive, superfluous uses of "Nooooooo!!!!!!!!" will be added to every product randomly.

See, this is just what I was thinking. General goodness.

caudor

Adventurer
Hum, it is possible that Morrus has big news for ENWorld AND WotC has big news about D&D. One week...two big events!

This is 2012, right? WotC may announce D&D - The Final Edition and Morrus is may put up a forum so we can all say our goodbyes. :p

Last edited:

Gundark

Explorer
Hum, it is possible that Morrus has big news for ENWorld AND WotC has big news about D&D. One week...two big events!

This is 2012, right? WotC may announce D&D - The Final Edition and Morrus is may put up a forum so we can all say our goodbyes.

I know that this was done tongue in cheek...and I really hope your are wrong.

Remove ads