What (D&D/D20) adventures would/will you run for Halloween?

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Oooo. . . I almost forgot Cold Visitor from LPJ Design. It's essentially a high fantasy (i.e., D&D) reimagining of The Thing From Another World. The 3.5 revision comes with some setting-specific detail (which I think was a mistake), but it's easily ignored or changed out for info from the setting of your choice.

Psion

Adventurer
Cool stuff.

I'm also considering Castle Shadowcrag (strange circumstances, lifting a curse) or the castle scene from the Skinsaw Murders (in Pathfinder #2)

Might have to start assembling a list.

SpiderMonkey

Explorer
I think a conversion of the "Bane of the Shadowborn" would be a great deal of fun. It was a Ravenloft adventure that appeared in Dungeon Magazine in the early 90's.

I don't really remember "Night of the Vampire," but it sounds appropriate. Anyone remember it at all?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I got a call from a friend from the most recent group I was involved in. They actually decided they wanted to get together for one final hurrah and on Halloween no less and wanted me to GM it. My call was Ravenloft; I told them I'd be using Heroes of Horror mixed with Expedition. They're totally stoked about it.

12 Hour session; Raid on Castle Ravenloft. :cool:

Treebore

First Post
I got a call from a friend from the most recent group I was involved in. They actually decided they wanted to get together for one final hurrah and on Halloween no less and wanted me to GM it. My call was Ravenloft; I told them I'd be using Heroes of Horror mixed with Expedition. They're totally stoked about it.

12 Hour session; Raid on Castle Ravenloft. :cool:

Man! Wish I could afford to drive up to Phoenix; I'd ask if I could join that one!

Remove ads