• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What did you buy?

Which subscription did you choose?

Kirnon_Bhale

Explorer
Hopefully it will not then cause it to go as fraudulent payment and go on your credit record, or worse.

Heh, if WoTC started down that route I shudder to imagine the fallout that would come their way. To be sure I did however fill the form in. It took all of 30 sec. and was very easy to find.

justanobody

Banned
Banned
Heh, if WoTC started down that route I shudder to imagine the fallout that would come their way. To be sure I did however fill the form in. It took all of 30 sec. and was very easy to find.

I ask, if it isn't too much trouble, that you might tell us when/if you get your confirmation that your auto-renew has been canceled.

Jack99

Adventurer
Hopefully it will not then cause it to go as fraudulent payment and go on your credit record, or worse.

Seriously doubt it. Are you trying to whip up a commotion again?

I ask, if it isn't too much trouble, that you might tell us when/if you get your confirmation that your auto-renew has been canceled.

Who cares about the confirmation? Or does the American laws not protect us, the customer? In my country, the cancellation is binding from the day you send the information, not from when they have the time to process it.

Kirnon_Bhale

Explorer
Sure, I have already received an auto reply about it. They say a couple of days - I have no reason to disbelieve them.

Anyhoo. Lot more people voting against Insider then not at the moment. Interesting.

Keep 'em coming

Shadowsong666

First Post
Bought quarterly subscription and will be buying a year or two next month. I just think that 5$ for 2 digital magazines is not that much. I just don't consider these extra tools part of my subscription because these tools really suck imho.

The only things beside the magazines that i really want are the real tools they haven't published yet and would be a real step forward for our groups DnD experience. But as long as WotC is not able to offer proper tools other companies/persons just benefit from our money. As long as i get what i want i just dont care for WotC - i am just a consumer. ;)

But to be honest, i am a bit mad about all the delays and troubles with 4e. The system is great (if you give it enough extra fluff of rp to let it be more then a tabletop game...) and it is fun to play with your friends and chapeau to the design team, but i really have the feeling that beside the books i will have to wait years to get what i really wanted - the total dnd 4e package that was advertised prior to release.

Phaezen

Adventurer
3 Month, mainly due to a slightly tight budget at the moment, and an extremely poor exchange rate.

I will re-evaluate in January and hopefully go 12 month.

Phaezen

I haven't bought anything yet, but I am planning to go for a 12 month subscription. But if paypal isn't working yet, that might take some time.

Though for my LA trip in two weeks, I will definitely get a credit card anyway, so maybe I won't have to rely on paypal after all.

Phaezen

Adventurer
3 Month, mainly due to a slightly tight budget at the moment, and an extremely poor exchange rate.

I will re-evaluate in January and hopefully go 12 month.

Phaezen

Or not, might have to wait for the Paypal, as it won't authorise my payment :-S

Phaezen

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads