• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What did you (or would you!) name your kids, and why?

Harmon

First Post
somecallmetim said:
I want my child to have his own identity, so I think thats out.

I agree.

There was some weight pressed from my in laws that we name out male off spring after me, but I laughed at that. When my wife was given the same suggestion she (without knowing my answer) laughed and said- "<Harmon> wouldn't do that to his son. Let the kid make his own name," heavy with the paraphrasing.

As it is should we have a son his intials will be the same as my Father's- but that was just because we liked the names and they lined up that way.

Kid's names

Little Lucy Grace! Born December 10th. The best gift ever for a year that has arguably been the worst ever.

Lucy because it's a somewhat uncommon (these days) yet pretty name. Grace for my wife's Granma.

Happy Holidays everyone.

M

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Possibly- HP Lovecraft is much cooler than World of Warcraft. (Of course, if someone creates World of Lovecraft...) Perhaps partnered with the name of one of his ancestors?

Hmmmm...Astaroth Joseph?

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
My kids names are pretty routine. My daughter is named after my wife's favorite cousin who died of cancer at a very young age. For my son we reversed my first and middle names.

One of my friends named his daughter Kitiara, for the DragonLance character, and his son Logan, for the X-Men character.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i always liked the name Kitiara, and since i'm not a fan of the DL books (don't dislike them, just never got around to reading them), i might just use it anyway. ;)

Remove ads