• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What do you carry your stuff in when going to a game?

What do you carry your stuff in when going to a game?

• Poll closed .

Baron Opal

First Post
A milk crate liberated from Mohawk Dairy. It is also just too dang much stuff and I never use 90% when running a game so I'm about to slim down. Tetsubo's case is looking very interesting. I'll have to check out the local Home Depot.

pogre

Legend
If I had to carry all of my miniatures and terrain - I would need a forklift! Fortunately, they live in my friend's gaming room. I use a book bag to carry my rulebooks and DMing notes.

crazy_cat

Adventurer
Nothing: Its at my house.
Thats at the moment, and:
Other: Once I get my car back on the road I'll use that if the game is elsewhere.

viscounteric

Explorer
Way back in the day... an actually stolen mikl crate.

Upgraded to a collapsable crate with a retractable handle...

Nowadays, it's a nice Eddie Bauer shoulder bag my wife got for me for Christmas...

Gotta go fill it up right now for this afternoon's game. :D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Shoulderbag with as little as I can get away with carrying.

*edit* Voted as "bookbag" as this is really the closest thing and close enough.

Last edited:

howandwhy99

Adventurer
When I DM, I use either the large or medium suitcase depending on what I need. Plus I carry a rolled up, 3' long battlemat for the DM's area.

As a player I could probably show up with nothing (and have), but really all I need are dice, pencils, paper, and my character sheet. And there's more than enough of the first 3 at the DM's house.

Thanee

First Post
shouldebag / messengerbag

And I only carry the most important books. :uhoh:

Right now, actually, they stay at home pretty much, since we are not playing D&D/d20 PnP currently.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads