What do you think of the Inquisitor?

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
re

I already went human. I find the extra spells are better than the half-orc racial. Inquisitors have a great spell list. I like having a big spell list to choose from.

Hitman187

First Post
  • +x spells known> +x/2 on intimidate checks, when comparing human vs half-orc, especially since intimidate is the easiest skill checks in my opinion, being that our DM will add modifiers upon what we say or do, and my character has no qualms torturing for information.

• As Celtavian mentioned earlier a physical inquisitor can become broken with damage and fast.

• Compared to a ranger, i believe inquisitors are by far superior unless the entire campaign is based on a rangers favored enemy and in their favored terrain.

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
My inquisitors kick ass, thank you !

Thing is, I multiclassed into rogue. I maxed the init. Now, I have initiative, I move within 30 feet while the opposition is not moving yet, and ...

I WASTE THEM WITH MY X-BOW !!!! HUZZAHHH !!!

And by that time I am inside their lines, I have my judgement of healing running, and their spellcasters are already hurt plenty...

Dingo333

First Post
I don't like Teamwork feats, and they seem to be a major portion of the Inquisitor's functionality.

I am not a fan of them either

It does help though that they are changable mid combat, and only you needs the feat to get the bonus

I just picked up Outflank and Precise Strike and don't care about the rest

As for how my inquisitor is going, the DM just hands me the list of things we should be fighting that day, and tells me to look them up

2 weapon is working out well and we have taken "prisoners" to question (Diety is Cayden Cailen so I cant really take prisoners). I am the one who knocks them out then questions them. And with the +10 to movement and dimensional hop from the travel domain and +12 to Inititive, I find the BBEG and knock him out while everyone works on line 1 of the enemy defences

Yes the ranger in the group is feeling redundant BTW

Remove ads