• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Games Should I DM?

Which Game Should I DM?

• D20Modern Metal Joe: Vietnam

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Vietnam circa 40 A.D. Rebellion against China

• D20Modern Mystery in Japan

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • World War II: Indiana Jones type adventure

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Victorian Era- The Mummy type adventure

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Conan D20 Game

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ninja Burger Game

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Resident Evil Game

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • The Secret of Wulin Gong (Wuxia Game)

• An Absolutely Vile Evil Game

Votes: 11 39.3%

KitanaVorr

First Post
Well since it looks like my Wuxia game is sort of not coming to fruition, I'm thinking about other games I might DM later on. Not any time soon, mind you, but in the future.

Just testing the waters ;)

Timothy

First Post
VILE! EVIL! Can't get enough of those! Although I'm going to hijack yuor idea of lady of pain. Using some info from my brother who LARP's (Live-action-roleplaying) in a drow house.

loxmyth

First Post
What's Ninja Burger, by the way? I could have sworn I saw it in someone else's "Things I want to DM in the future" but I can't recall at the moment.

Anyway, if you're running Metal Joe: Vietnam, would it be using the characters from the current Metal Joe, or a brand new set?

KitanaVorr

First Post
loxmyth said:
What's Ninja Burger, by the way? I could have sworn I saw it in someone else's "Things I want to DM in the future" but I can't recall at the moment.

Anyway, if you're running Metal Joe: Vietnam, would it be using the characters from the current Metal Joe, or a brand new set?

1. Ninja Burger is this game that someone came up with. You're a ninja clan that delivers burgers to high security areas no matter what...rival samurai chains, security guards, etc. and the burgers must arrive in one piece! And the other person who has it on their list is Krizzel.

2. It can contain the same characters from Metal Joe but that isn't necessary at all. Metal Joe has several teams and they send in the people for the job to make up new teams.

loxmyth

First Post
Well, I like a lot of your ideas. For sake of something different, I'd say go with the Vietnamese rebellion game, Resident Evil game or Ninja burger. Vietnamese because most of the games that deal with that part of the world are set in Japan, Resident Evil because I think it could be really fun, and Ninja burger because it's weird and you seem to do really good with quirky ideas. :)

Shapermc

First Post
I am all about a Resident Evil game!!!! Would you use the Supplemental that is on the web? Man I would love to Build a character that has Combat Acrobatics/Improved Combat AcrobaticS!!! Badass Fun seriously!

loxmyth

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Weird and quirky...ut oh am I being typcast as a DM or a PC, LOL ;p

Both actually. But not necessarily typecast... I just think you could pull it off. There are a lot of games I would like to run but I just don't think I could make them work. I took a look at the IC game for example, and I don't think I could have done justice to that idea but it's really coming off great, IMO.

Oh, and it's almost like you're saying that being known as weird and quirky is a negative thing... ;)

Remove ads