• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Games Should I DM?

Which Game Should I DM?

• D20Modern Metal Joe: Vietnam

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Vietnam circa 40 A.D. Rebellion against China

• D20Modern Mystery in Japan

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • World War II: Indiana Jones type adventure

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Victorian Era- The Mummy type adventure

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Conan D20 Game

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ninja Burger Game

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Resident Evil Game

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • The Secret of Wulin Gong (Wuxia Game)

• An Absolutely Vile Evil Game

Votes: 11 39.3%

Jemal

Adventurer
"HEY, Wait you missed a badge!" Pins something on her and steps back. "Everybody knows you're evil, so Why not show it?"

Anyways.. If it's the Metal Joe one, I'ld have to bring Zeus along. That wouldn't require me adding more games, just relocating after the current thing is over, so YEAH!.

but I have one more thing to say...
DAMN YOU!!!
A truely vile evil campaign run by Kitana? And you decide to contemplate this around the same time as I decide to quit joining games?
You really ARE evil!!!!! You know I'ld have to join that, so if you want me to NOT join more games, don't do the vile evil one.

HOWEVER If you want to push me that much closer to game #30, go ahead and start the evil so I'll be forced to join. ;) Just be warned that if you do a truley evil campaign It will need a high rating... Blood, sex, guts, gore, and itty bitty puppies.

Jemal

Adventurer
oops.. just realized.. is that d20 black ops game the Metal Joe one or were you talking about something else? Now I'm confused...

KitanaVorr

First Post
AH! Jemal found the thread!

*covers his eyes* you see nothing...nothing at all...no thread nope nope.

first off, NO CAMPAIGN any time soon...lol just ideas to get me thinking about it. I still need get a couple of my games off onto a start. I"m in too many already myself.

Well duh! It will be truly vile, and I won't be able to hold it on enworld most definitely. I'll have to find a messageboard for it.

The Metal Joe:Vietnam takes place in the same world as Krizzel's Metal Joe:No Rest for the Nameless...except this is the mission that happens AFTER you guys & me complete Krizzel's. It involves Kai Nguyen and her past and the deviously delicious Chong Chong Tang. It let's Krizzel play in one himself ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
YEAH!!! If it's not on the boards then it doesn't count towards my game limit. hehe
:D

You could just have the vile game via E-mail, those work fairly good.. You just send an e-mail to everyone who's in the game, and all they have to do is hit Reply to All.

RE: Metal Joe
Hey, that's kinda like a bunch of us were talking about a while ago, everyone taking turns runing a mission. Could work out good..

And if your games aren't starting soon, that's even better.. gives me time to adjust to my load, and if any are gonna die out, Which I sincerely hope doesn't hapen, but if it does it'll happen within the next few weeks.

Yes I know I have a problem.. I just don't care.. ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
You could just have the vile game via E-mail, those work fairly good.. You just send an e-mail to everyone who's in the game, and all they have to do is hit Reply to All.

;p except I get at least 100(and you THINK i'm kidding but I"m not) emails a day....mostly spam, but half of that is from work. UGH UGH!

Jemal said:
RE: Metal Joe
Hey, that's kinda like a bunch of us were talking about a while ago, everyone taking turns runing a mission. Could work out good..

well um...I was the one that came up with that idea, remember?...then you laughed about having a mission in Canada....

Jemal

Adventurer
Yes, I laughed THEN, but now I HAVE an idea.
heh heh heh..

God I'm glad it's Thursday.. Finally the bad-luck week is over and I can post!!!
Now to catch up to kit.. hehe.

HMM.. maybe If I join more games...

Shalimar

First Post
heh heh heh..

God I'm glad it's Thursday.. Finally the bad-luck week is over and I can post!!!

well you could pick up quite a few explaining things to sabrina. She can be really obstinate if you need to catch up to kit :p

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
heh heh heh..

Why was it a bad-luck week?

Remove ads