• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Games Should I DM?

Which Game Should I DM?

• D20Modern Metal Joe: Vietnam

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Vietnam circa 40 A.D. Rebellion against China

• D20Modern Mystery in Japan

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • World War II: Indiana Jones type adventure

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Victorian Era- The Mummy type adventure

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Conan D20 Game

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ninja Burger Game

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Resident Evil Game

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • The Secret of Wulin Gong (Wuxia Game)

• An Absolutely Vile Evil Game

Votes: 11 39.3%

KitanaVorr

First Post
Keia said:
Huh? Sorry, lost me. :confused: Neither?

Keia

LOL those are free chat programs.

MSN is the chat program using microsoft and comes with IE
AIM is the chat program using AOL and comes with Netscape

:p

I keep forgetting that not everyone on the board are techno geeks

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I ran on ICQ for a while, but dropped it. I found I was getting nothing really done at night. Instead I was ICQing all night. Now its just e-mail for me, or message boards. ;)

Keia

KitanaVorr

First Post
Keia said:
I ran on ICQ for a while, but dropped it. I found I was getting nothing really done at night. Instead I was ICQing all night. Now its just e-mail for me, or message boards. ;)

Keia

ugh I hate ICQ ;p

I used to use that, but it got to be a pain.

Well that's no problem. My post count will just continue to hit the roof...hehe

Festy_Dog

First Post
RESIDENT EVIL!RESIDENT EVIL!RESIDENT EVIL!RESIDENT EVIL!RESIDENT EVIL!RESIDENT EVIL!

btw: I voted Resident Evil, I quite like it in fact (and I use msn :D)

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
One of the games I'm DMing is already Resident-Evilish type...opps...that would be telling and I won't tell you which one it is.

;)

Hey is the poll closed or something? I don't see the numbers changing even though the number of votes have increased.

Anyway I am thinking about doing a one-shot, 6 pre-generated characters, slasher Resident Evil fix. Hopefully it will go fast, there will be lots of bloody type action and death with possibly no survivors.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Well I'd like to book a spot for that ride please Kitana, if ever it starts ups. Mmm, guns, zombies and killing those zombies with aforementioned guns *drool* :)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Originally posted by Wippit Guud
Well, I just voted, did it change the numbers?

Yep I see it

hmm Vile seems to be popular, but its something will require alot of work. I mean...planning, finding a place to host it and the most important of fall, finding a good group of mature roleplayers that can handle the sadistic content well. For one thing, how do I limit the game to adults only (ie: no one under 18)? I don't want some crazy parent getting on my case b/c I let her precious little boy play a Vile game that has him having nightmares (oh yes...it will be VILE). I also don't want any horny males who just want to experience some tripleX fantasies. LOL boy would they be in a rude awakening when they find out what true vileness is.

So don't see that any time soon until I figure out a satisfactory answer to a few of those questions.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Shapermc said:
I am all about a Resident Evil game!!!! Would you use the Supplemental that is on the web? Man I would love to Build a character that has Combat Acrobatics/Improved Combat AcrobaticS!!! Badass Fun seriously!

Hey shapermc, where's the supplemental?

Remove ads