• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Games Should I DM?

Which Game Should I DM?

• D20Modern Metal Joe: Vietnam

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Vietnam circa 40 A.D. Rebellion against China

• D20Modern Mystery in Japan

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • World War II: Indiana Jones type adventure

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Victorian Era- The Mummy type adventure

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Conan D20 Game

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ninja Burger Game

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Resident Evil Game

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • The Secret of Wulin Gong (Wuxia Game)

• An Absolutely Vile Evil Game

Votes: 11 39.3%

Wippit Guud

First Post
Based on conversations in other areas of the board, sometimes it's relatively easy to determine someone's age. Not many 18 year olds talk about their wife and kids...

Festy_Dog

First Post
The supplement Shaper speaks of is for Call of Cthulu I believe, and I'm pretty sure it takes a fair bit of influence from the movie. Movie was good, but I was disappointed in how poorly it reflected the actual story line built with the games. Resident Evil - Survivor didn't add anything at all though, bit of a let down for the series I reckon, makes me wonder what the sequel to it on the PS2 is like...

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
You could alway use D20 Modern and take the sanity stuff out of CoC.

Keia

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
ok, I'll do Resident Evil first since its the easiest to do and will be a one-shot thing to test out the RE world and work out its kinks before I make the more involved RE world.

D20 Modern - maybe some CoC
6 pre-generated characters, 10th Level, no multiclass, one for each D20 Modern class
mega violence & scariness - you'll all probably die ;p

I'll make a recruiting thread but I will screen applicants. You'll have do up a "resume" of sorts for me if I don't know who you are (if you're not in any of my games that is) and I'll pick the 6 rpgers that will gel with my style. I'll tell more about that on the recruiting thread and more about the 6 pre-gen characters so you can choose which ones to apply for.

Oh, Krizzel will be co-DMing.

And the RE game won't begin until I get CowBoy BeBop off to a good start first.

Remove ads