• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Games Should I DM?

Which Game Should I DM?

• D20Modern Metal Joe: Vietnam

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Vietnam circa 40 A.D. Rebellion against China

• D20Modern Mystery in Japan

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • World War II: Indiana Jones type adventure

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Victorian Era- The Mummy type adventure

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Conan D20 Game

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ninja Burger Game

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Resident Evil Game

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • The Secret of Wulin Gong (Wuxia Game)

• An Absolutely Vile Evil Game

Votes: 11 39.3%

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
Have fun, but I don't have time for RE.
Now if it'd been vile... :D

Ah just wait a while until I figure out how to do it to my satisfaction. The longer I have to prepare, the more vile it will get.

:p

Jemal

Adventurer
KitanaVorr said:

Ah just wait a while until I figure out how to do it to my satisfaction. The longer I have to prepare, the more vile it will get.

:p

Hmm.. one of me is liking that..
another of me says "ARE YOU KIDDING? KITANAS DMING.. RUN FOR THE HILLS"
The third says "This is gonna be soo fun."
And yet another says "heh.. you said hills.. heh, heh, hehe"

Damit, I gotta get rid of that beavis+butthead personality.

Jemal

Adventurer
You like to think you all that, but by the time you start the game I should have the BoVE. Hell, even without it I could make a loathsome, truly Evil character that could make everyone hate him within the first few minutes. Do you have any idea how long the PCs are going to last if everyone plays truley, completely evil? EX:

Step 1: "I say we should do this... What, you don't agree?"
Step 2: *Fight ensues, one person dies*
Step 3: "OK, I won so I'm the leader.. What, you dare challenge me?"
Step 4: *fight ensues, one person dies*

Repeat steps 1 through 4 until everyone 'agrees'.
Hmm.. Better start with a fairly big cast and have some sort of bigger evil ruling over them..
DAMIT!!! Now I'm wanting to DM it...
Stop doing that to me, Kit, you know I'm busy. We could take turns DMing adventures, so each of us could play a PC too.. hehehe... What you think?
(This won't start for a while, so I'll be ok by then.)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Originally posted by Jemal
Do you have any idea how long the PCs are going to last if everyone plays truley, completely evil?

Repeat steps 1 through 4 until everyone 'agrees'.
Hmm.. Better start with a fairly big cast and have some sort of bigger evil ruling over them..

Oh don't worry...

1. There will be a big bad evil ruling over them...and she'll leave 'em quaking in fear of disobeying or failing
2. Why do they work together? b/c if they don't, they'll be tortured by the big bad...and uh...that is not a pleasant thing at all...
3. there are different ways to be truly and completely evil, I'm hoping to see several different character concepts, a 3D character not just Mr. BloodThirsty & Horny...I mean, really that's so overdone...

DMing? With me? The Tyrant DM? You sure you'd be up the challenge?

Jemal

Adventurer
You kidding me? I've LITTERALLY been DMing longer than I've been playing... My first like 3 years of D&D were as a DM.. Course I had an excelent teacher, and it was 1st Edition so it was mostly make-it-up-as-you-go-along (Which I still do, though.. hehe.)

OH, and BTW...
Mr. BloodThirsty & Horny...I mean, really that's so overdone...

*ROFLMAO* Don't worry, I have many ideas... It would all depend on what the Big Bads plan is.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
You kidding me? I've LITTERALLY been DMing longer than I've been playing... My first like 3 years of D&D were as a DM.. Course I had an excelent teacher, and it was 1st Edition so it was mostly make-it-up-as-you-go-along (Which I still do, though.. hehe.)

LOL I wasn't talking about your GM qualifications, I was talking about if you'd be able to keep up with how demanding I am as the Tyranical DM. You've seen the games I DM...you see how insanely frequent I post. Can you keep up with at least half that speed?

dpdx

Explorer
We didn't see "A Star Wars Game" listed amongst the polling, so we thought that should be brought to your attention.

Hugs,
The Peanut Gallery Sector

Remove ads