What is the largest animal that you think you could beat in a fight?

Divine2021

Adventurer
I’ve had to beat down a pretty big pitbull attacking my dog. It wasn’t fun or pretty, but I did what had to be done.

I’m pretty sure if I got the first punch in I could take on a shark. But without that first punch, I’m done.

No human could take on a chimp and live. We simply can’t comprehend their strength.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
I’ve had to beat down a pretty big pitbull attacking my dog. It wasn’t fun or pretty, but I did what had to be done.

I’m pretty sure if I got the first punch in I could take on a shark. But without that first punch, I’m done.

No human could take on a chimp and live. We simply can’t comprehend their strength.
Baby Chimp?

MGibster

Legend
Definitely not a honey badger.
My father told me about an encounter he had with a badger when he was stationed in Colorado. Him and budddy were sitting in a jeep when a badger stepped onto the road. My father and the badger locked eyes, and the badger started plodding towards the jeep in a purposeful manner. My father, a combat veteran, decided he wasn't going to find out what the badger wanted, so he started the jeep and fled.

aco175

Legend
I thought the funny part on the chart was that more women thought they could beat a lion then men. It was single digit and only by one percent, but why would anyone think it.

Remove ads