What is the largest animal that you think you could beat in a fight?

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
With snakes I feel like there's a question of what it means to "beat" the animal.
Definitely. I could technically beat any of the cobras (maybe even some of the smaller mambas) but not without a trip to the nearest hospital, which I happen to know is exactly eight minutes away because we've timed it because of all of the snakes.

I guess alligator is the biggest single animal, as I've wrestled and I know about how their jaws work and have seen the gator wrestling trick.
Yeah, alligators are totally the glass cannons of the animal kingdom. Their bite is OP but if you can avoid that they have some exploitable weaknesses.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, alligators are totally the glass cannons of the animal kingdom. Their bite is OP but if you can avoid that they have some exploitable weaknesses.
With certain critters- like gators- the REAL question is whether you see them coming or not. Because if you don’t, your knowledge and techniques won’t matter because the fight will be over before you know you’re in a fight.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
With certain critters- like gators- the REAL question is whether you see them coming or not. Because if you don’t, your knowledge and techniques won’t matter because the fight will be over before you know you’re in a fight.
Yeap, they are like ninjas of the wild.

R_J_K75

Legend
Canadian Geese are pretty aggressive and will attack you, problem is you can't defend yourself (at least not if you get caught) as from what I understand they are a protected species and its pretty hefty fine if not more to harm or kill them.

Turkeys are very aggressive too. Me and a friend of mine were walking some trails in a local park and a turkey flew out of the bushes and was aiming for our heads. Needless to say we just ran like hell.

When I was 16 or 17 and weighed 125 pounds, if that, I had someone sick their full-grown German Sheppard on me in the hallway of their house, so it was very close quarters. The dog probably weighed as much as I did. It started barking, snarling and baring its teeth then lunged at me. Before it had a chance to bite me, I grabbed it right under the throat where there's a tuft of skin and twisted as hard as I could. It started yelping, whining and gasping for breath, I just threw it into the house, closed the door and left. The whole incident lasted 3-5 seconds, and I just reacted without really thinking about it or realize what had happened. I think I won that fight.

Remove ads