• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is your main game?

What's your main game?

• More or less straight core DnD (Includes mechanically similar campaign settings like SL, Greyhawk et

Votes: 111 74.5%
  • Variant DnD (AU, Mightnight etc)

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • d20 Modern

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Other WotC d20 game (such as CoC d20, WoT d20 or SWd20)

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other d20 non-fantasy game (Traveller d20 etc)

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Non d20 RPG

Votes: 12 8.1%

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
One of these days I'm going to remove those rose colored glasses on diaglo's face...but I'd probably need a 1st edition Gary Gygaxian module.

EricNoah

Adventurer
I'm running AU but playing in two pretty standard D&D games. I don't think I'll be with AU forever; will probably be back to fairly standard D&D at some point. So I guess that's the one I'm chosing.

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
I voted varient in anticipation of my dumping the D&D rulesset we're using right now for a fantasy-based conversion of the Mutants & Masterminds rules. We haven't started the M&M game yet (My wife and one of our other players are still designing their characters), but I fully expect them to love the heck out of how fast and easy it is. :)

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
I alternate every other Saturday playing d20 Traveller and running 3.5 D&D.

I also play in a d20 homebrew game, that may leave D&D for another system that meets the feel of the campaign better.

Since we can only choose one, I chose "Other d20 non-fantasy game" to represent T20.

Last edited:

Olive

Explorer
Nifelhein said:
Currently playing 3 Midnight PbPs at AtS.org and DMing one in real life. That would be my choice, but I don't think Midnight should be made variant DnD, as much as I feel that Scarred Lands is not straight DnD.

That is because AU is a lot different of them, and that is why I think it as variant DnD. Anyway, I voted in variant as midnight is there.

Midnight uses a lot of different classes and a different magic system right? Where as SL uses mostly core classes and the basic magic system? That's the logic behind where I put the different choices.

Helspar

First Post
Call me a heretic, I play mostly SR3. While I still play some D&D I'm not particularly fond of the class based level system. Besides I also like to roll lots of dice than just one fancy one.

PJ Mason

First Post
Too varies to vote. Our D20 gaming is mixed between D&D, Midnight, AU, and mutant & Masterminds and others.

We also play Cyperpunk (2013/2020), DC Heroes, and a few others regular.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads