• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E What new mythical creatures would you like to see published for 4e?

Shroomy

Adventurer
Also, I'd like to see Jabberwocks, Phoenixes, something based off the Jersey Devil, Thunderbirds, Reapers, and Finfolk.

Phoenixes and Thunderbirds are in MMI, though I guess they could stand to be updated to how monsters are currently designed. Reapers, or something similar to them, are in Open Grave.

huank

First Post
I would like to see the Zaratan, Gargantua, some Wemics and more fey style creatures like brownies or sprites.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Maybe some of the monsters from the Harry Potter series? Lord knows, TSR/WotC have used just about everything from Tolkien over the years...

While Rowling uses some standard monsters (dragons, phoenix, basilisk, werewolves, etc), she does create some new ones, like dementors.

Last edited:

VGmaster9

Explorer
Well in that case, I'd like to see other creatures like Bunyips, Archangels, Cherubs, Chupacabras, creatures based on the Mothman, other kind of Gargoyles, and Fallen Angels.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Well in that case, I'd like to see other creatures like Bunyips, Archangels, Cherubs, Chupacabras, creatures based on the Mothman, other kind of Gargoyles, and Fallen Angels.

There is an online conversion to 4E of the 3.5E adventure path "Rise of the Runelords" that has a converted Bunyip in it. The first adventure, Burnt Offerings, has the Bunyip. They had it as an Elite Brute, level 4, I believe.

Of course, that is not official.

Tales from the Rusty Dragon

VGmaster9

Explorer
Another thing WoTC should've done is instead of naming some of the dinosaurs as Behemoths, they could've made a new monster and named it that. It would be a massive beast that would be based from the Redosaurus from The Beast from 2000 Fathoms, or something like that.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads