• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What setting are you using?

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Homebrews and my own publications

I haven't purchased a setting since 2e - both Birthright and Ravenloft. Since then, all through 3e up to Pathfinder have always been homebrews. Now that I've become a publisher, you can be sure the settings I play, will be for playtesting my own settings.

GP

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Using PF engine, classes and gods. Using a old Warhammer map aka The Old World as setting. With elements mixed from previous and mostly current RPGS that exist.

Titled:The War of Ages.

Reason:Everyone almost knows everything these days. It makes the playing field level. They will learn about this 'new' world, from scratch.

Last edited:

Grymar

Explorer
I'm using Pathfinder in Eberron and it works pretty well.

The only other things I've added are Action Points, three races (warforged, shifters, changelings), and most of the Eberron feats.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Using Pathfinder RPG rules, but the setting is a mash-up of Dragonstar, Council of Wyrms, Spelljammer, and D20 Modern. Haven't even glanced at Golarion as of yet.

Liquidsabre

Explorer
Using Pathfinder to run an Eberron: Shardspace game where I've expanded the setting to include Spelljammer with some Planescape elements.

zag01

First Post
I'm using Pathfinder in Eberron and it works pretty well.

The only other things I've added are Action Points, three races (warforged, shifters, changelings), and most of the Eberron feats.

Me too, only I've also added rules for the artificer and psionics.

Grymar

Explorer
Me too, only I've also added rules for the artificer and psionics.

Can I ask what you picked? I thought about dropping in the d20 Psionic rules, but decided that it was cleaner to just ignore them for now.

The big question is about the Artificer...did you make your own class? Convert the d20 version?

mxyzplk

Explorer
I'm using Golarion because it's awesome, but mixing in other stuff - Freeport, for example, and will mix in Razor Coast if Sinister Adventures will ever get it out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads