What setting would you love to play in?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Dire Lemming said:
So then sort of from 1500 to 1800? Hey, how about something to do with factories in the mid seventeen hundreds?! It's what I'm studying in my world history course right now! :p

I would absolutely love to have a campaign set in Moghul India during the 'factory era' - battles between the British East India Company and the Dutch, the Opium Trade, Swashbuckling with Captain Kidd and even Clives War

You could do that in space:)

Rhun

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
As for Sci-Fi, the two in the middle appeal to me most, maybe it's just cause I don't see much of that kind of thing aside from stuff like Aliens or Halo. If the other races weren't all trying to kill humans it could be interesting.

Aliens and Halo...two of my most favorite things! :D

Dire Lemming said:
Also, Rhun, don't forget that humans still can't deal with diversity among their own species. :\

True enough, and somehow I doubt we ever will. But I've always been of the opinion that if aliens ever appeared, it would somehow pull humankind closer together. I suppose it would give us somewhere else to direct our prejudices, instead of at each other.

Wow...that is way to deep. Can you tell I was up working until 3:00 AM? 3.5 hours of sleep is not enough.

DrZombie

First Post
now, does anyone besides me own the T20 (traveller D20) rules, (if not, shame on you), or is this gonna be a bit more difficult?

(you can get the light version here)

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
DrZombie said:
now, does anyone besides me own the T20 (traveller D20) rules, (if not, shame on you), or is this gonna be a bit more difficult?

(you can get the light version here)

I've had the light version for a while. I've even read it! :)

I think I've got some old Megatraveller books laying around, too.

Remove ads